Mickey x Emo! Shy! reader

You were walking with your best and i mean best friend Ali. you two were one your way to Micks house. to be honest you liked mickey very very much and Ali liked Oswald. but when me and Ali went passed and alley way you and Ali heard screaming from a woman infront of us and she ran away when she saw Ali. you started to sweat so you told this to Ali "c-come on lets go" but Ali didnt move she just stared at the woman running away from us and you could no longer see her eyes. "A-Ali?" I asked her but she didnt respond "you need to run.....know.....ill be at (idk if in babqftim there is a cliff or something there)" Ali said as she then ran the other way. you then ran to mickeys and knocked on the door hard and said "MICKEY!? OSWALD!? I NEED YOUR HELP!" mickey and oswald opened the door with a conserned look. "whats wrong (y/n)?" mickey asked a bit worried "i-it's Ali i think she needs some comfort and im a bit scared to go near her" i said starting to tear up. mickey than hugged me and said "shhhh it's gonna be alright Oswald will go talk to her" "what? why me?" Oswald asked blushing "well....you do li-" mickey didnt finish his sentence "FINE!" Oswald said and ran off to Ali. "maybe i shou-" you were about to say until mickey grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his chest so know your chest was pressed against his "lets just let them talk..." mickey said and he had a little smirk on his face ~with Ali and Oswald~ 

Ali's P.O.V

i was sitting on the side of the cliff and was about to cry when i heard footsteps coming closer behind me "go away..." i said and had a bit of anger in my voice. "whats wrong Ali?" it was Oswald "none of your buisness!" i said looking back as my eyes were no longer blue they were red blood red. 'no no no! controle yourself come on'Oswald looked a bit shocked and had a little scared in his eyes *sigh* i sighed as my face then turned to a sad look and i looked away looking down the cliff as my eyes changed back to normale. "go on run awa-" i didnt get to finish my sentence when i felt Oswald grab my waist and pull me onto his lap. i was blushing so much red and black i was about to say something when Oswald said "Ali.....i know what your going through but......please try and controle it........i-i love you" i was shocked at what he said 'h-he loves me?!' i thought as i said "i-i love y-you to" as i blushed even more. he then kissed me and i kissed back.