Cuphead x Reader 2

i continued walking and i saw that girl that helped us at the store. she was smoking and it looked like some guys were circling her. she then smirked and her eyes turned red. ink then went over the guys and they sunk in the ground. her eyes then turned normal. "HEY! i think we met before but...we didnt get to talk" i said to her. she turned around and put the ciggerat down. "oh..hey yeah we didnt get to talk but we met" she said and held her hand out for me to shake and i gladly shook her hand. "hey do you know that guy with the cup for a head???" i asked her "oh yeah his name is cuphead and he has a little brother named mugs....there looking for me and trying to kill me or somthing" she said "so whats your name" i asked her "names Ali you?" she asked raising her eyebrow "oh its (y/n)" i said "well wanna join me for a walk?" i asked her "sure" she said and smiled. then we started walking. then we bumped into someone again and surprise surprise it was Cuphead "ugh great look who we bumped into" Ali and Cuphead mumbled "ill meet you up ahead (y/n)" Ali said and started walking "hey....its you again" he said "yeah......"

(SORRY SHORT DONT HATE MEH.....also check out my youtube channel its called Ali Loud)