First Day Of School

It was the first day of school and you were excited. There was a new hot male teacher all the girls were talking about and his name was Mark. It intrigued you this morning thinking about what he may look like you made sure you rushed out the door running to school. Your house was right down the road from school it was about a 5 minute run which you were used to since you were in track. Your Mom wanted you to eat breakfast but you skipped it and didn't even say bye to anyone in the house your mind was completely on Mark. As you were running to school you bumped into one of your friends by the school's front benches. Your Friend Julia had reached into her brown bag and grabbed out a picture of something "Hey you gotta see this I think you'll definitely like it" you looked down questioning what she was about to hand you, and you grabbed the picture of of Julia's hand she looked at you waiting for your reaction "So what do you think?" Staring at the Picture guessing who it could be, it was a picture of a older guy with dark brown hair slicked back, soft dark brown eyes he had a tight white shirt on with dark jeans on. "Umm and who is this sexy guy" you said to Julia "girl who do you think it is I mean every girl in school is talking about him" your eyes opened in  shock "oh my gosh is this our new teacher Mark ?" You grinned looking at the picture Julia looked back at you "Damn right it is" you smiled and put the picture in your pocket for later. "Well lets go to class I want to get ok his good side and maybe flirt with him"

You and Julia ran down the hallways frantically to your first day of math class and burst open the door "Hello" Mr.Wahlberg said as you and Julia looked like two deers in the headlights it wasn't awkward at all just staring at him with about 20 other girls in class swooning over the teacher. "Hi" you both said back in sync. You walked to your seats in the back of the class "We should of gotten here way earlier and class doesn't start for another 15 minutes" you felt the same "Right we should of who would of known".

15 Minutes Later

Class has started and Mr.Wahlberg went down the roll call list of all the students in the room everyone replied here. There was 23 Kids in the class you hoped there would be less so it was easier to flirt with him even though the other 12 girls in the class were going to do the same exact thing. Not that long after you didn't mean to fall asleep through class

1 Hour later
You woke up from a very loud noise a loud book dropped on your desk and you looked up and it was Mr. Wahlberg
"I'm so sorry I'm soo sorry Mr.Wahlberg I wanted to make a good 1st impression and this just isn't it uggh I feel so bad" He smiled and was forgiving "I understand it's the first day and all the kids are gonna have to get used to this but I'll give you a free pass just no more sleeping okay" you smiled at him standing up and grabbing your bag "Since this is our first conversation I hope this isn't overstepping boundaries but here is a piece of paper with my phone number on it for you" you smirked putting it into his hand while you abruptly walked away running your hand across his leg
"Umm well thank you and I also think -
You slammed the door on your way out of the classroom leaving him in mid sentence with his mouth wide opened.  Your best friend had left but you weren't  sure where she was. Standing outside the door to see if he would come to it you waited about it for a minute and he finally came out "I'm sorry but I can't take this" you made this weird face at him "oh sorry Mr.Wahlberg" he kind of had made a weird face back at you "Oh and please just call me mark okay" you smiled with your head up held confident and replied back "okay I will" you grabbed the piece of paper and secretly put it back into his pocket and you walked away feeling satisfied.