The Fight Pt.2

(This Is Part 2 Of The Fight )

10:05 A.M
You Had Just Left The Classroom After a very climatic session with mark already one of your favorite moments with him. You tried not to let that little session with him cloud your judgement when you finally get to talk to Julia at lunch this morning you didn't want to go easy on either of them but having a little fun with mark shouldn't do anything that bad.

It Was Time To Head To science Class Before Lunch Started walking down the hallway was a bit uneasy at first because Mark just destroyed you with his fingers it was good but before science you laughed to yourself. Going through the halls of the school were filled with kids laughing and screaming time felt slow as you passed art class and English class. It was about 2 minutes of walking and you got to the door of science class hoping it would go by quickly so you could talk to Julia and mark at lunch.

Opening the door to the room you saw some kids sitting down and your science Teacher standing there looking at "Good Morning" Mr. Jameson Said To you "Good Morning To You To" You Smiled As you walked to your seat. You Knew Science Class Was gonna be long since the class clown was gone today.

1 Hour Later

11:03 A.M

The Claspell was about to ring in a few minutes and Mr. Jamison decided to give us a weeks worth of homework which was really annoying but you know we have to do the work in the first place so that's what was happening. The amount of lectures Mr.Jameson gave us throughout class today was really  annoying he gave us like five pages of homework to do along with some practice quizzes to practice for a test like you think we really want to do that all honestly not at all. " all right everyone I hope all of you  make sure to finish all your homework in the next few days and it will be due on Thursday please I don't wanna hear anyone cheating on their work because I will find out and you will get detention for the rest of the week so I expect highly of everyone to finish their work and turn it in next week Thursday so thank you" he told the whole classroom everyone groaned but it's what is is. Everyone was ready to get out as we walked to the door lunch was almost there and you were ready to drag Julia to filth. The bell finally rang and you dashed right out the door with the rest of the class eager to eat some food. You fast walked down the hallway to the food area in the cafeteria picked up some Salad,fries & a veggie burrito with some lemonade for lunch.

Lunch
11:10 A.M
The cafeteria was really crowded there was so many kids yelling and screaming and talking and laughing like anything you name it it was happening the lines were kind of long but you managed to get through the line after a few minutes. Walking towards to table next to the main doors of the cafeteria you sat down where you and Julia normally sat at just sipping on your lemonade waiting for her to get there. You looked back at your phone to check the time it wasn't even 11:20 yet and Julia still wasn't there.

11:22 A.M

watching the cafeteria doors and Julia Finally Walked In smiling at you "Hey What's Up" you gave her the silent treatment for 2 minutes straight just staring at her. "Umm Are you going to talk to me" Julia said sternly as she looked at you while she took her backpack off of her shoulders. Julia Just Sat there as you cocked your head sideways "Did I do something to make you mad?" She Asked you while you started laughing at her breaking your silence "Did I do something to make you mad" You mocked her in the voice she used when she said that "What Is Going on with you?" she snapped "Oh Nothings Going On Why Don't you go and ask mark?" you said laughing in a tone at her "Girl you need to stop" she eyed you down "Stop What?... Lying to me"  you said as your voice got louder Julia Stood up and put both of her hands on the lunch table "Lying About What?" she looked confused "Oh Don't Act Like You Didn't Know Please Maybe go talk to your mom instead" you then stood up and looked at her "Well Look I don't know what the fuck you are talking about but you should stop" She yelled as half the kids in the lunchroom turned around and looked at both of you arguing.

"How About You Go And Get Mark Then I Can show you what I found then maybe you'll enjoy this little talk" you said smiling while taking out a bag with a note and a picture in it you waved it in front of Julia's Face "What The Hell Is That!" Julia Yelled

"Maybe You'll Find Out Once Mark Gets In here" you scoffed at her as she tried to grab the bag "Nope" you pulled the bag away from her hand as she was trying to grab it "You Need To tell me what the fuck is going on!" Julia yelled as she slammed her hand on the table really loudly "I don't have time for your games just spit it out and tell me what the fuck is going on" she yelled again. People in the lunchroom were confused at what was happening. "Whatever I'm leaving" Julia grabbed her bag and started To Head Out the doors of the cafeteria "Not On My Watch" you grabbed her backpack and pulled her back and Julia Fell On the floor "You Bitch" she snarled at you "What the fuck did you just call me" you snapped and smack her in her face "Yeah your a bitch to" you yelled in her face as she swung her fist at you.

Mid air you stopped Julia and pushed her back and she grabbed your leg while you both were inching out of the cafeteria doors "Just Fucking Tell me what the hell is going on" Julia yelled as you kicked her shin "I will once mark gets here" you yelled "Call him Now you must have his number" you said in a mocking tone towards her

"What The fuck is that supposed to mean" she rolled her eyes.Everyone in he cafeteria began to run towards you and Julia fighting by the cafeteria doors out of the corner of your eyes you saw mark running down the hallway "You to need to break it up" mark pulled you and Julia away from each other.

"Oh you finally decided to show up you fucking liar" you yelled at mark as you got off of Julia.

You quickly pulled out bag with the picture and note from your backpack pocket "This is what I'm talking about your affair with Julia's Mom" you yelled

People in the cafeteria were shocked as you yelled that. Mark's Face dropped and he looked exposed "Umm I... don't want to talk about this here" he said while covering half of his face with his hand.

"Your just making shit up to get a rise out of this" Julia laughed at you implying that you were lying "Oh really Julia then what the fuck is this" you opened the bag and showed her the picture of her mother straddling mark on a chair. "Umm I Didn't know anything about that" Julia looked nervous "Oh sure you did there's even a note of your mom talking about you and mark which you fucking lied about when I asked you if you knew him before school started" you said were definitely not having it with her.

Mark's Face When he saw the picture had him in shock "Where the fuck did you find that?" He asked you "It's none of your damn business where I found it because you been fucking around with her mom and who knows maybe you been fucking around with Julia to?" You Said to him in a really mad voice.

"Just Tell Me where you found It!?" Mark insisted "No!" You Said "Who Cares That was Part of the past" Julia rolled her eyes at mark "Why do you care so much?" Julia Told Mark "Because... I loved your mother Julia Is that what you wanted to hear" he sighed "You Loved My mother oh your so pathetic I'm glad my mom dumped your ass you piece of shit" she said and you were standing there shocked as Julia tried to grab the photo out of your hand "Fuck Off" you swatted her hand and pushed her back "I'm not doing this again" as she pushed you back "Get Off Of me you turned around and kicked her again. ."What The Hell is going on here you 2 in my office Now!" The Principal Walked In as he yelled at the both of you "Fine Were Coming" everyone in the cafeteria was shaken by hearing the principal swear so loudly since the fight. "I'm Not Done With You Mark & Julia this isn't the last time we're gonna talk about this" you gave him the middle finger as you and Julia walked out of the cafeteria with bruises and messed up hair. Mark just stood there watching you to walk out of the cafeteria with his arms crossed and very pissed off about everything.