The Exposed Part 2

Friday Afternoon
3:00 P.M
School had gotten out it was a hectic day and Julia had no idea was coming for her a big storm.
You walked to your car and got in and drove home to chill for a few hours until you decided to sneak into Julia's party you knew it was going to be a rough one you just knew for sure there was something going on and you were going to get the proof.

3:15 P.M
Your finally home you got out of the car and walked to your front door put the Keys and turned the door and opened it  walking to the couch and plumping down on it turned on the T.V.

1 Hour later
4:15 p.m

Watching tv for an hour was kind of nice for the time being until I got a text from Julia.

Julia: are you sure your not coming to the party ?
You: yes Julia I'm sure
Julia: well your gonna miss out on the fun I wish you were coming
You: sorry I won't be there I have a lot of studying and other things to do tonight
Julia: I'm gonna have your favorite pretzels that my mom makes and some Shirley temples.

Thinking to yourself that does sound good but you had to keep a secret

Julia : well if you do come the backdoor is open so you can just walk in the front door is wide open but I'll be downstairs playing ping pong.

You: does your mom know your having a party ?
Julia: yes she does she made a lot of food for it.

You: okay well I'll see you tomorrow at school then.

Julia : Bye I'll talk to you later

6:30 P.M
It was finally night time and you were getting ready to sneak into Julia's house you left your house and took about a 15 minute walk to Julia's house it was semi cold not bad but okay. The party started at 7.

Standing at Julia's backdoor quietly walking in and standing behind the bookcase next to the curtain you didn't see anyone so walking through the living room to her moms office room closing the door quietly and then locking it. "This may take awhile I need to find something against Julia I know there is something I can find" whispering to yourself. You opened drawers with papers scuffled through them opening up envelopes looking through pictures and shit coming across a letter from Julia's mother to some guy she slept with last year and at the end of the paper it said to mark "What The Fuck" you yelled loudly "shit!" You mumbled quieter someone could of heard you "Oh my god she lied what a bitch" on the back of the letter there was a picture of Julia's mom and mark kissing and one with her with just a bra on and her legs crossed on his lap. In complete utter shocked you wondered why Julia has been lying this whole time about mark cause she never mentioned that her mom knew him and that she's been living with him for like a year without anyone knowing it made a big jab into your heart. The ache in your stomach whirring from the disgust knowing she may have already slept with mark let alone her mom has been fucking him for over a year.

7 P.M
Quickly taking the photo and stuffing it into your pocket along with the letter you slid out the office door and Saw some people walking in the front door with Julia greeting them hoping she didn't see you. Walking quietly out the back door it shut pretty loudly as your scurried around the corner to hide. Peeking around the corner you could see Julia walking by the office door to look in the door was slightly opened but she knew damn well that door was normally closed but Julia stood there looked around and closed it. She walked back to the couch and sat down. Taking a deep breath as you turn around to walk the other way. Standing their outside the wall you wanted to go back and and tell at her but people were piling in her house and you didn't want to make a scene just yet. So you quietly walked around the house to the sidewalk and started heading home. It was dark crowded people were crowding the sidewalk cars everywhere. Jocks were carrying kegs the popular girls wearing their skimpy outfits and everyone else trying to blend in. The walk home felt like 2 hours as you had to stop at the stop sign and let a few cars go while looking through the windows you swore you saw Mark driving his car but maybe your just seeing things.