The Confrontation

Walking onto the bus to get to school some of the guys on the bus looked at you while you went to go sit down. One of the guys Alex whistled at you along with a few other guys. One guy brushed his hand on your leg but you just brushed it off and went on with your bus ride.
15 Minutes later

Arriving at school after that loud and annoying bus ride finally stepping out of that gross bus you see Julia waiting at the bench like she usually does everyday before school. "Hey girl Good morning" you smiled "Good morning to you" she smiled back while giving her a hug "So did you ever text him back?" She asked curiously "Nope I did not" she looked satisfied "Okay well I guess that's a good thing you don't want to lead him on" you looked shocked "Girl I'm not trying to trap him and some shit" she laughed "Well you do like him don't you"  she nudged your arm "Yes he is sexy as fuck just look at him" she replied "Look at him where" you laughed "no where just that he looks good" she understood what you were saying she was just confused at that second. As both of you walked down the hall of the school she stopped at the drinking fountain to grab a sip you just watched a few girl and guys pass by laughing. Talking with Julia down the hall on the way towards class it felt like the hallway didn't end it was really weird but after about five minutes you finally reached the classroom door. "I'm freaking out" you said "Girl don't freak out you look hot" you smiled getting ready to open the classroom door. Opening the classroom door you only saw about three to four people in the room and Mark wasn't in there it was just Ashley, Justin, Cameron and Lilly. "See you can calm down now" Julia grabbed you arm as she walked you and herself to the window seats. "Love your outfit" you smiled as she set her books and backpack down "Thanks I was hoping Mark would notice when I walked in but he's not in here" letting out a small laugh.

15 Minutes Later
7:30 am

It seemed like forever waiting for mark to get back in the classroom especially since you wondered where he went. Julia went to the bathroom and class still hasn't started yet. You got a text message from Julia

Julia: Hey I just saw Mark walking down the hall
You: what when where ?
Julia : He passed the principles office
You: omg is he headed towards the classroom
Julia: No for some reason he went the opposite way
You: I wonder why
Julia: I don't know should I follow him
You: Yes girl go follow him
Julia: seriously, You want me to go follow him secretly
You: I mean yeah I want to know where he is going
Julia: okay I'll go follow him. I'll keep messaging you as I follow him
You: okay

Julia Continues to walk behind Mark dodging behind the walls just invade if he turns around seeing him turn the corner past the library

Julia: He just passed the library it looks like he is going into the copying room he grabbed some papers
You: oh that shit isn't interesting anyways
Julia: Oh shit he's coming this way I gotta
You: Julia don't be acting like a weirdo

                       Julia's POV
I stood behind the railing next to the hall by the library Mark walks out in front of me the room  he started heading back down the hallway as I hid  behind the railing while I  watched him head toward the classroom. I was Slowly walking behind him and I accidentally dropped My Phone. Mark turned around while I picked it up "Oh hey Mark" I had half smiled in an awkward way "Hi Julia,are you headed to class?" He questioned "Umm yes I am I just had to use the bathroom and that's its" Mark nodded back at me "okay we'll get to class I'll be right there and also you look nice to today" he looked me up and down he kind of bit his lip but turned around quickly I ran back into the classroom to go see my Best friend.

                 ______________

Julia walked back into the classroom you finally were calm again after those texts but you didn't care anyways it was dumb you felt the need to just laugh it the fuck off. "Hey Julia did you talk to Mark?" You questioned her "yeah I accidentally dropped my phone it made a lot of noise he turned around and asked if i was going to class and I said yes" Julia looked freaked out a bit "oh Julia that sounds embarrassing a bit" Julia laughed "oh no it wasn't embarrassing" you seemed confused "why?" you said "I'm pretty sure he was checking me out he literally looked me up and down and walked away" she flinched when the classroom door open
"Shit it's mark" you and Julia quieted down as mark shoved his case on his table.  "Good Morning Everyone today We won't be doing anything I have some papers to look over but as of now just use the class time to do your practice questions from yesterday they will be due tomorrow" Mark sat down in his chair and he put his glasses on. Julia didn't even budge to take out her papers she just stared at the ground for about a minute and a half, snapping your fingers in front of her face "Julia!" Your hand was waving in front of her face snapping your fingers "Julia!" She knocked out of it and turned her head "towards you "What? What is it!"
You looked down as she crossed her legs together "Do you think I should go confront Mark about the text?" Julia hesitated as she looked out the window and then looked back at Brendan and turned around back at you "I don't know I guess it's your choice" she looked down while she twiddled her fingers "Well I think I should do I'm gonna stand up and go confront him wish me luck" Julia signaled you as you went up to marks desk it seemed like it took you forever to walk to his desk it was literally a fifteen second walk from your table to his but it felt like five minutes. Finally you get to his desk "Hey Mark I need to talk to you and I prefer we have a chat outside the class it's kind of private" mark briefly looked you and and down he looked concerned as he bit his lip he leased you out the door "Umm okay I guess we can talk" he said in a whispering voice. He got up and both of you walked out of the door and half the class shot up looking at you as you turned your head Julia winked at you as you were walking out but you gave her that what the fuck Julia face for some reason she retreated her weird looks but smiled after with a crooked face which made you slightly laugh. "You look good today" Mark said  as he lightly grazed your waist as he put his hand out to touch you "Thank you" you looked down cause it really seemed like you both had awkward tension in the air "I'm just gonna drop this on you but I wanted to ask you why you texted me this morning" you bit your lip hard asking him that it was a really weird feeling at the moment "Why are you so worried about the text I sent you" mark answered" he questioned you "well maybe because you put a winky face emoji" Marks eyes widened "I meant it " mark smiled "your saying you meant to put it there and not by accident" you seemed to be relieved in a way but still skeptical "Yes why is there a problem about it or something" Mark reaches out and grabs your hand "Just don't tell anyone okay I don't want people knowing I'm texting my students" you looked confused "Wait you text other people not just me" you looked shocked "Well of course I text Julia to your friend" your eyes dilated and were in shock you thought she was trying to take him from you but you knew he wasn't yours and that he's just your teacher. Finding out this information was relieving but kind of had you uptight about this "I told my mom that you messaged your students for only assignments online and stuff like that" mark smiled "And she bought that story"
"Ummm yes she bought the story" you looked back at him
You walked forwards into the corner against the cornered wall you pushed your hand on his chest "Well you can keep texting me of you want" your face was so close to his while he was backed up against the wall grazing his abs with your fingers "Of course I will just don't tell anyone" you smiled at him while you pushed your fingers down his abs "You Know I see you looking Mark" his eyes wandered down to your boobs as you were up in his face "Maybe I do maybe I don't but you do look sexy today that outfit damn" he replied your eyes were wide open and shocked you walked back off of him as you said "Well we gotta get back to class okay you go in first and I'll come back in five minutes okay" he seemed to corporate his hand on your way in grabbed your ass under your skirt before he walked in the door you were blushing as you walked into the other direction to the bathroom "I'll see you in class in a few" you nodded as you watched him walk back into class.
Fast walking into the bathroom you couldn't believe you just got into your teachers face and rubbed your hands down his abs it was heaven. Quickly texting Julia about it