Home

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Half asleep Jimin stumbles out of bed, smelling bacon in the air. He walks down the stairs almost tripping on his blanky a couple of times. Jimin walked into the living room, sat on the floor by Namjoon (roommate a.k.a daddy), wrapping himself around his leg. Namjoon eyes left his book and looked down on him " good morning, little prince. How did you sleep?" He asked. Jimin pouted "Daddy, why did you leave my bed, my bed was lonely without you".

Namjoon laughed at how childish Jimin seems. After somehow untangling Jimin from his leg he sat down on the floor with him. " Jimin, your bed had you it wasn't lonely, " Namjoon said. "Then Jimin was lonely" Jimin replied pulling Namjoon into a hug. Namjoon smiled and hugged him back. Suddenly, Jimin's stomach growled, which they both heard. Jimin blushed in embarrassment. Namjoon smiled at how cute the younger was then got up and told Jimin to wait a bit longer. (btw Jin is in the kitchen making breakfast) Jimin nodded, then grabbed Namjoon's hand taking him upstairs.

They went into Jimin's room and Jimin stood in the center of the room covering his mouth with the blanky, pointing at the closet. " do you want me to help you find clothes to wear?" Namjoon asked. Jimin nodded as they walked to the closet, opening it. after a few minutes of searching, Namjoon found something he thought would look cute on him.

 after a few minutes of searching, Namjoon found something he thought would look cute on him

( it was something this but you know Jimin sized)

He also picked out white knee high socks, blue shoes, and a blue hat to go with it. Namjoon placed the clothes on the bed, as Jimin said he could get dressed by himself. Namjoon patted Jimin head " awe look at my little boy, he's growing up." Jimin giggled pushing Namjoon out the room. Namjoon shouted, " baby if you need daddy, he will be downstairs". he could hear Jimin giggle and shout back " okay daddy~!" Namjoon and walked down the hallway and down the stairs, into the kitchen where Jin was. "Jinnie, are you almost done, I'm starving," Namjoon said pouting and placing his head on Jin's shoulder while wrapping his arm around the other.

Jin smiled, I'm almost done" he said flipping a pancake. Namjoon got off of him and sit in a chair across from the stove, waiting for Jin to finish. After a few minutes, Jimin came down the stairs crying. Namjoon looked his direction and smiled, looking at Jimin. Jimin was wearing his clothes upside down, he had his pants on his head and his shirt around his waist. Jimin walked up to Namjoon and hug him, burying his head in his chest. Namjoon hugged the boy back, " do you need daddy's help Jimin?" Namjoon asked. Jimin wiped his eyes and nodded. Namjoon took his hand walked with him up the stairs. Jin watched them go " they are so cute," he said fangirling a bit.