Pancakes

Sorry if this chapter is terrible

---

Minutes later, Namjoon comes down stairs, holding his baby's hand. Jimin hopped over to Jin with a big, bright smile. "Jinnie! Jinnie! Jinnie look at me!". Jin looked at Jimin, who looked as adorable as the day they met.

"oh my Jesus, Lord, Christ, you are so adorable!!" Jin hugs him "I just wanna eat you up". Namjoon pulls Jimin away from Jin, " he's mine, You can't eat him". " I can, if I want to meanie Joon" Jin argued.

Jin and Namjoon grab one of Jimin's arms and pretend to be fighting over him. Jimin began to giggle, just making them fangirl even more. Jimin smiled and hugged them. Then his tummy growled again, Making him blushed, Jimin hid his face in his hands and crouched down in embarrassment . The other two found this really freaking adorable. Jin crouched down next to Jimin and placed his hand on his back. " Jiminnie, I have breakfast ready, do you want to eat now?" Jimin lifted up his head and nodded.

Jin took his hand and helped him stand up. As Jimin went to start walking Namjoon picked him up and flew him over to the dining table. Jimin's cute little giggles are all could be heard in the seeming silent house. Waking up one of the house mates and they yelled at them from upstairs. "Yah! The MinSuga factory is closed, can y'all shut up".

Namjoon laughed, placing down Jimin in a seat at the table then he walked over to the stairs. " Sorry Yoongi hyung, Jimin just has the cutest little laugh and I just want to hear it all the time." Jimin could be heard giggling about this in the background. " yeah, whatever, just keep it down." after that Yoongi just went back to his room.

Namjoon chuckled and walked back to Jimin. Who already started eating, Jin watched in amusement as the younger's cheeks puffed up as he ate. As Namjoon walked past them, he rubbed Jimin's head " don't eat too fast or you'll get a tummy ache Jiminie". Jimin nodded and tried to eat slowly. Jimin looked at Jin and try to talk with his mouth full " Jinnie Hyung this is yummy, you're-."Jimin said before Namjoon interrupted him. "don't eat with your mouth full, either." Namjoon told him and Jimin hushed.

Namjoon sat across of them " Jin hyung, I ask you to give me some too" he tried his hardest to give Jin a cute face but Jin just cringed and looked away. " ok, ok just stop making that ugly face." He got up and went to get a plate of pancakes for Namjoon. "Aww thanks Hyung... wait did you just call my face ugly?!".

"no, I just called the face you were making ugly, not you".

"My face is beautiful, so you know!"

"Ha! Beautiful? Have you not seen me, I'm fabulous" Jin flips his hair.

Jimin can't help but laugh at the situation, Jin confidence and Namjoon's cringing face. He always had fun with his hyungs but he missed the days when it was just him and his daddy. Just being with him and him alone would make him so much happier.

---

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time also I'm sorry(not sorry) for ending it there