Nightmare

Short chapter and I decided to skip through the day because why not.
(Unedited)
--

Jimin immediately sat up and burst into the tears. He just woke up from a terrible dream. Namjoon woke to the sound of his baby crying. He sat up, still drowsy from sleep and rubbed Jimin's back with his eyes still closed. He was used to Jimin having nightmares since it happened so frequently. Jimin hugged him, burying his face into Namjoon's chest.

"Jimin baby do you want some ice cream?" He opened one eye and looked at him. Jimin calmed down quite a bit at the word ' ice cream' since he loved it so much. He wiped his face and nodded. Jimin picked up his favorite stuffy and threw his blanky over his head. Namjoon picked him up and they went downstairs.

Once they hit the bottom step he put Jimin down and took his hand, guiding him to the kitchen. He sat Jimin down in one of the chairs in the kitchen and walked over to the refrigerator, opening the freezer part of it. He pulled out a small container of ice cream and walked back over to Jimin handing it to him but not before taking a spoon for him. "Thank you daddy" Jimin said in a small voice. Namjoon nodded and softly smiled.

They walked over to the living room and sat on the couch. Jimin cuddled up to Namjoon, resting his head on side and Namjoon wrapped his arm around the smaller's waist as he grabbed the TV remote, flipping through channels. As he did so Jimin noticed the 'Teletubbies' were on and asked him to stop. Namjoon did and they watched the show together.

Jimin opens his ice cream and watched, laughing here and there at the silly characters. When there were commercial breaks, Jimin would play with his stuffy asking it if it wanted some ice then he would try to feed it. Namjoon smiled sweetly, as he watched him, be cute as a little.

After some time they both fell asleep on the couch, cuddling. When the others came down in the morning they weren't surprised to see them like that. Jin actually took a lot of pictures of them, to put up on his Minjoon blog since he was a big fan.

--

Ending it here, see you next chapter.