Bath Time & Nap Time

Namjoon and Jimin we getting home early from their trip to the park, it started raining and Jimin fell into a puddle, getting himself all dirty.

Once they got inside, Jin demanded Namjoon pick up Jimin, he didn't want mud all over the house and knowing little Jimin he would have done that. Namjoon obeyed and took Jimin upstairs to take him a bath.

When they reached the bathroom, Namjoon placed Jimin down and turned on the bathtub. Namjoon left Jimin in the bathroom for a moment as he went to asked one of the two high schoolers down the Hall if they could get Jimin some clothes. When he came back he found Jimin fully clothed in the bath, playing with the bubbles.

"Jimin!" Namjoon yelled in disciplining tone but Jimin just smiled and waved, then continued playing with the bubbles like there wasn't a problem.

"What did I tell you about getting in fulling clothed?! Namjoon said crossing his arms. Jimin looked up at him and said, "Uhh, not to do it?" In a questioning tone. "Yes!! Now get up so I can take off your wet clothes."

"But, daddy I'm cleaning my clothes too!" Jimin said splashing water onto the sleeves of his shirt. "Jiminie, your clothes don't like bath water, it hurts them." Jimin looked up that Namjoon and gasp. "That's why there is a special shaking box that makes your clothes clean and warm. Lift up your arms so we can make your clothes feel better."

Jimin obeyed and allowed Namjoon to take off his shirt and eventually the rest of his clothing. Namjoon placed all of Jimin's wet clothes in the sink behind him then called for one of the boys, who seconds later came rushing in with some clothes for Jimin. Namjoon thanked the boy then asked the boy to put Jimin clothes in the "special shaking box", Tae nodded understanding what Namjoon meant. Tae picked up the wet clothes and left the room remembering to put down he brought in for the little. 

A Little Later~

Jimin giggled when he realized Namjoon put him on one of his favorite oneise.

Once he was done getting dressed and ran out of the bathroom,  leaving Namjoon

Once he was done getting dressed and ran out of the bathroom,  leaving Namjoon. Once he got to the room TaeTae and Kookie were sharing, he tiptoe and tried to be as quiet as possible. He slowly opened the door enough to see them, sitting on Kookie's bed as TaeTae asked questions about homework.  Jimin pouted at the thought of homework, it took to long to do and it was boringggg!!!!

'Minnie's not boring,  They are going to have fun with Minnie and kept TaeTae and Kookie away from the evil homework.' Jimin told himself as he barged into cutely growled. 

The two boys turned towards the doorway and smiled

The two boys turned towards the doorway and smiled. " Minnie, you look so cute! " Jungkook complimented.  "Minnie's not cute,  Minnie's scary. " He said, leaving another adorable growl, making the two boys hearts melt. "The amount of cuteness Jimin lets out should be illegal. " One of them said and the other nodded.

Suddenly Namjoon showed up and threw Jimin on his shoulder, "Sorry boys, I'll get the little dinosaur out of your hair." He said walking out, shutting the door behind him. Namjoon took Jimin to his room and sat him on his bed. "Daddy, I don't wanna nap! Minnie's not sleepy. " He said pouting while crossing his arms. 

Namjoon grabbed one of the Ryan plushies and started doing a voice for it, "but if Minnie doesn't have his nap,  Minnie will be very sleepy at dinner time and fall asleep before eating. Daddy always said: three meals a day makes Minnie big and strong." Jimin listened intensely to what the plushie had to say and he believed ever bit of it. " You're right, Ryan #4, lets take the nap." He said taking the little Ryan and laying down.

Namjoon smiled at the little one and kissed his forehead, as he got up to leave the room, he spotted Jin recording for his blog, then quickly run off,  when he saw him. Namjoon shook his head and left the room closing it behind him.

End of Bath time & Nap Time

I'm honestly not sure what to do next. 😱😭