play date

Tho this is a Minjoon story this chapter isn't going to have much of it.

Btw, sorry for not updating. I didn't know what to do.

Not proof read

———

Jimin was playing with toys in the living room as he waited for Namjoon to come home from work. At the time Jin was watching him and no one else was home so the house was pretty quieter than usual. Jimin sat on the floor and looked up at the clock, he realized he couldn't read it and asked Jin for the time. Jin pulled out his phone and showed Jimin the time, Jimin then pouted. "Monnie won't be home for a long time, Jiminie misses him." He said looking like he was getting ready to cry.

Jin ruffled Jimin's hair, " He'll be home soon Minnie. In the meantime, Jungkook and Taehyung are about to come home from school so you could play with them" Jimin suddenly forgot all about Namjoon and got excited to play with his friends. Jimin gasp "They are!" He squealed "I'm so excited!!!". Jimin jumped up "I want to find some games to play" he smiled and joyfully ran upstairs.

After a few minutes, the two teenagers came in, Jimin heard them and decided to rush down the stairs to greet them. He said his hellos and hugged them. " Jiminie wants to play, play with Jiminie pleasseee!!" He begged, giving them puppy dog eyes. Jimin knew they would give in to him and honestly who wouldn't.

After a few moments of thinking, they said yes. Jimin jumped in joy and hugged them again. " what do you want to play Minnie?" Jungkook asked. "Hmm... let's play hide n' seek! Jiminie is going to hide first!!" He said as he ran away. Jungkook pushed Taehyung in a playful manner in a way of saying he was going to hide too. Tae smiled and covered his eyes, beginning to count. After counting to 20 he began to look them. Not far into the game, he finds Jungkook under the dining room table. Tae crouched down giving him a 'seriously' face. Jungkook laughed and pushed him again before he got up from underneath the table.

They then began to search for Jimin, they looked all throughout the first floor and Tae started going up to the second floor. He went through all the rooms and started heading towards the bathroom. He slightly pushed the door making it creek a bit, he heard a small giggle as it did and Tae immediately knew Jimin was in there. He opened the door more and stepped inside, once he did look around a bit and tapped his finger on his chin. " hmm... I wonder where is little chim chim. I looked everywhere! I got it!! Maybe... he's in the toilet!! " he's said checking inside the toilet as he heard another giggle. He smiled to himself and continued " no, he's not in here maybe he's in the laundry basket" he then checked in there too.

There was another giggle and Tae walked over to the shower curtain. " ChimChim I know where you are..." he whispered a bit as he ripped open the curtains revealing.... nothing, Jimin wasn't there. Without Tae realizing it, Jimin sneaks out from behind the door and ran out the bathroom. He heard Jimin run and yelled for Jungkook to get him.

Jungkook ran upstairs just in time to grab Jimin and they fell back, luckily not down the stairs. Taehyung came running down the hall shortly after that and looked at the two, " Yah! Jungkook what are you doing? He's too young for any of that!!" Jungkook carefully sat up with Jimin still on him, " What are you talking about? He I fell on me and besides I wouldn't do any of that anyways!" " mmhmm, sure you wouldn't." Jimin just sat there listening to the two argue then realized this was a moment to sneak away, so he did. He carefully went down the stairs and ran towards the couch, hopping onto Jin's lap.