Chapter Two

Shadows POV
Who does she think she is? How dare she say that to me! We are like sisters. We never fight. Until now. I guess I should go back now. Jeff is probably worrying about me. I love him so much.
I started to walk back and didn't watch where I was going.
Suddenly I was hanging by my foot in the air.
How could I be so stupid! I wandered to far. I should have paid more attention. Creepers set traps for humans so they could become creepers.
A familiar voice sounded. "Well well well. What do we have here Nina? Seems we caught ourselves a Proxy!" I knew that voice. Jane the fucking killer. With Nina the killer. Ugh. "Oh my Jane!! Its Shadow! Jeffy's lover girl!" Nina exclaimed. "I can't wait to gut her." Jane growled.
Jane and Nina hated me because Jeff chose me over them. He loves me instead of them. They are heads over heels for him. Its really cringe.
Their attention was grabbed by a figure that looked a lot like Jeff. But it wasn't. It was a crazy fan girl dressed like him. These ones are annoying. They took out their knifes and charged at the wannabe Jeff. I took this as a time to grab the knife out of my thigh holster and cut the rope. I stuck the knife back in the holster and took off running. I heard them behind me catching up but luckily my adrenaline kicked in. I ran as fast as I could. I turned and threw my knife at Nina and it landed in her shoulder, knocking her down. Great, one down one to go.
I could see the border. I screamed as loud as I could "JEFF!!!DARKNESS!!!" I saw Jeff come out and see me. He ran to the border and motioned me to him. "HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!" He yelled. I ran even faster. My sides started to hurt and my breathing became choppy. I was so close.
I was in arms reach when a great pain was in my chest. I fell with my hand over the border line. What's wrong with me?

Jeff's POV
I saw her and screamed "HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!" She ran faster. She was so close when I saw Jane throw a blade at her. Jane never misses a throw. My eyes widened as Shadow was pierced in the chest. She fell with her hand over the border. I grabbed it and dragged her completely over the border. She looked at me. "I love you." She spoke. "I love you too baby." I said back. I actually started crying. For the first time in like 3 years. It burned. "DARKNESS!!" I screamed. "Your going to be okay." I said while rocking her in my arms.

Darkness POV
I heard someone scream my name. I stood from my comfortable position with my boyfriend. He stood too. We grabbed our masks and we hurried out of the hidden room. We ran outside and my heart stopped. I saw Jeff rocking a bleeding Shadow. I rushed over and examined the wound. Then I looked at the blade.
It was a dragon blood blade. These blades killed anyone that had been sliced or stabbed. It is nearly impossible to cure.
"Get her inside to the medical wing now! Hoodie get Masky and get whoever did this. Kill only if necessary." I ordered. "It was Jane, Darkness." Jeff said. I looked at him. "Your absolutely sure?" I asked. He nodded and ran inside. I was furious. "Jane the fucking killer tried to kill my fucking sister!!" I yelled. I started to grow taller. More tentacles protruded my back. "Hoodie. Get Masky and Missy. Please." I growled. He nodded and ran inside. I shrunk back down and put the extra tentacles away  Not two minutes later he came back out with Masky and Missy. "What's wrong Darkness?" Masky asked. "Shadow was stabbed by a dragons blood blade." I started. Missy gasped. "The stab is almost impossible to cure. I need you two to get the cure. As fast as possible. Yes Missy that means teleporting and slender walking." She almost split her face open. Almost.
"Hoodie and I will go and kill the person who stabbed Shadow. Or we will take them back here to be killed unmercifully by Slenderman." I said. Hoodie grabbed my hand. Masky grabbed Missy's hand. I gave Masky the coordinates for the cure. They teleported soon after. "If Jane kills Shadow the treaty will be broken and their will be war. But the treaty also says if one is injured or killed by the other side, the treaty is broken. So legally, we can pass. And we can kill Jane." I told him.
So we walked.
Walked for Shadow.
Walked for Revenge.