Chapter Thirteen

Poppets POV
I stared from a distance. Three familiar females walked into a cafe. I smirked. It was time to strike back. They didn't mourn him. He died too! My daddy died and they would pay.

Darkness POV
I parked my car and hopped out. I had the feeling someone was watching me though. I shook it off and walked to the entrance. I saw Missy there and Shadow too. "Jesus you look like a poke would make you pop!" I said as I hugged Shadow. She laughed dryly. "I fucking wish." She said. I laughed and hugged Missy. "You look good cuz." I told her. "Same to you." She giggled. "Shall we eat then?" I said. "Hell yeah I'm starving! Move out the way pregnant lady coming through!" Shadow playfully yelled. We all laughed and I open the door letting us inside. We sat down and ordered our food as the cool breeze saved us from the hot sun.
"I have big news guys!" I said excited. They smiled and looked at me. "I'm pregnant!" They both squealed in excitement. "Oh and I'm engaged!" I say wiggling the ring. The squealed louder and grabbed my hand. "Its so pretty Darkie!" Shadow gasped. "Dude!" Missy gasped. They settled down and I finally busted the big stuff. "I want Shad to be my Maid Of Honor. M will be my bridesmaid along with," I paused. "Uh, just M." I say. "Did you guys see the news this morning?" Missy whispered. The mood was then saddened. Shadow nodded and I gulped. "We. . .we shouldn't be sad today. Let's be happy for them." I said confidently.
The food arrived and we started talking about Shadow and her baby. I sipped the apple juice I ordered in a wine glass. "So Shad. Do you know if its one or two yet?" I asked. Missy nodded eagerly. "No I don't but I think its twins." She replied. I squealed this Tim and they looked at me. "That means I can teach two now!" I exclaimed. Shadow had told me to teach her baby or babies because she didn't know if the would have horns or not. Slenderman is also on short supply of necklaces now that he gave us all one.
Suddenly the door opened and people screamed. "Shut Up or I let it go!" A familiar voice screamed. We turned to see Poppet with tons of dynamite and a dead mans switch. I dropped behind our booth pulling Shadow and Missy with me. "I just need to find Darkness, Shadow, and Missy. If you show me them, I will take them and leave. No harm done." She shouted. People were looking for someone to stand. I sighed. "I'm going to cast a spell that will duplicate myself to make her think its me when its not. Don't stand up." I spoke in their minds. They nodded and I casted it. Fake me stood up. "Poppet. What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm taking revenge. Now get your friends and follow me." She said angry. "What are you taking revenge of?" I asked. "MY FATHER! YOU DIDN'T MOURN HIM!! YOU MOURNED EVERYONE ELSE BUT NOT HIM!" She screamed. "Take me." A mans voice said. I looked over and saw a familiar face. "Hoodie?" I asked. He nodded. "I was the one who threw him in the fire. I didn't want anyone to know he died. So I burned him." He said calmly. "IT WAS YOU!?" She screamed. She used a string to trap him and dragged him outside. "Brian." The name fell from my lips. "I'm sorry Dark." He said before he was fully dragged out. Fake me disappeared as I stood with Shadow and Missy. I looked to where Brian was and saw someone familiar standing in shock. "P-Poppet." I gasped. It was Helen, the Bloody Painter. I remember Poppet and him dating before she disappeared. The people in Cafe clapped and overturned tables returned to a upright position. Missy hugged me as I stood in shock.  A lone tear slid down my face as I saw Helen run out of the Cafe. I heard a beeping noise so I quickly grabbed Shadows hand and hugged Missy with the other and teleported to a rooftop far away. I looked as a huge explosion sounded. I covered my mouth with my hand as ash flew from the sky. Shadow suddenly cried out. I looked over as she gasped.

"My water just broke!"