Chapter Five

Puppeteer POV
I ran back to my room and slammed the door. I locked and double locked it. How did she see that? I looked at my desk and saw the unfinished price of art. I sat down at my desk and began to add brown hair in pig tails to the doll. I made her tiny but that wouldn't matter for when she wakes up she'll grow and shrink at her own will. I couldn't wait to show bloody painter. He said it couldn't be done. Well it just did.
I finished adding the hair and put a bright pink princess dress on her that I stole from one of Sally's dolls. I stitched her eyes on which were pink, and stitched a smile on her face. She was done.
My eyes glowed yellow and hers pink as strings that matched the eye colors connected and everything I have ever learned flowed through her. She learned every single thing and her body started to grow. Her body grew and grew until she was just under my height.
Our strings then unattached and her eyes opened.
She blinked and stood. She looked at her hands then moved her mouth a little. "Daddy?" Her lips spoke. Her voice was angelic. "Yes I'm right here sweety." I spoke to her. She walked to me wobbling ever so slightly. She hugged me and I hugged her. I loved this moment more then anything. My daughter was alive.

Poppet POV
My eyes opened. I blinked once. Twice. I looked around. Blink. I breathed. Blink. I saw a man in dark clothes. "Daddy?" I asked. It was weird talking. "Yes I'm right here sweety." He said. I walked to him wobbling. I hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. "Puppeteer!  Shad- Wait. Who is that?" Another man in a white mask with a painted smile. His hair was chestnut brown and he work a red sweater and black jeans. He was cute. I lost go of my dad and he looked to him. "Bloody Painter, I'd like you to meet Poppet, my daughter." Dad said. Bloody Painter gasped. "You did it. Its not possible. How did you make something this pretty?" He said dumbfounded. I giggled and dad laughed "Ha ha your so funny." Dad said dryly. "Anyway I went down to see Shadow but she's not there! There is just a pile of ash. But its not her ashes. I tested it!" Bloody said. Puppeteer gasped this time. He grabbed my hand and ran with it. Literally.
My hand was in his hand but not on my body. He pulled it off. He ran back in and gave it to me. I put it back on and stitched it on with pink thread from my fingertips. Then we all ran down there.

Shadows POV
It was dark and black. I'm scared. I want Jeff. "You died again? Jeez Louise you die more then a fruit fly." Lights came on and Nurse Nancy came in. "You know the deal, to be revived you must give up someone you know and give them to me so they never return. Who do you pick?"

"I choose Jane.
"Jane is dead. Choose another."
"I choose...