Chapter Seven

Darkness's POV
"It started when you died. Everything went to shit. I was comforting Jeff as he cried and Hoodie got jealous. When I was in the kitchen cooking food he came in and started yelling. He ended it with me and walked out. As you can imagine I was upset and started crying. Then Liu came and held me. It was very comforting until Hoodie came in and called me a w-whore. Liu then threw a knife at him and I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up, Vision was there and told us war was coming. So I ran out here to scream my anger out and ended up crying. Then you came." I told her. She hugged me and it took everything I had not to cry again. She let go and we kept walking. "So... How was the sex?" I asked cheekily. "Darkness! Not cool!" She yelled shoving me. "I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for yelling at you before you died. I feel so guilty." I apologized. She smiled. "Its okay. You didn't know. I love ya anyway dork." She said and then gave me a noogie. I squirmed and we both laughed. When she let me go we had finally arrived. We walked to the door and when she knocked on it Jeff opened it. He stared shocked. "Are you real?" He asked weakly. "Yeah baby. Its me." She said. He leaped at her and hugged her tight to which she replied by hugging even tighter. When they let go she was dragged inside. She was dragged up to his room. God only knows what they were about to do. It was going to be wonderful for him and her but not so wonderful for all of us. I walked in and closed the door locking it shut. I plopped on the couch next to Liu and Masky. Liu pulled me into a side hug and Masky spoke up. "I'm so sorry for Hoodies actions Darkness. It was really unprofessional and stupid. Slenderman isn't happy and Hoodie hasn't come out of our room. He won't even let me in. I would stay with Missy but your there and we broke up." Masky sounded sad. "Why did you break up?" I asked. "She said she needed time. We also got into a fight over her drinking addiction. I love her but she needs to die down on the drinking." He replied with his head in his hands. I leaned over and rubbed his shoulder in comfort. "It'll get better. I'll talk to her about the drinking because I too think its a problem. Don't feel so down. Go eat some cheesecake while Slenderman is still gone." I told him comfortingly. He nodded saying "Thank you." and then walked into the kitchen. I leaned into Liu's touch and he wrapped his arm around me. Maybe things will be better.
Then I heard moans from upstairs. I heard Shadow scream Jeff and then silence. Liu groaned. "How in hell does she want sex after just being raped?" I said aloud. "I don't know Dark, I don't know. Wait... She was raped?" He asked. "I'll explain later." I said. He nodded and pulled me closer. I felt safe in his arms. Safer then Hoodies. I smiled and he turned on the TV. I hope this moment lasts forever.

But then there was a boom.