Chapter 4

Camila's POV

When I heard Mr.Urie said that we could pick our own partner I quickly look at Lauren but I saw her looking down. I quickly made my way to her but sadly my fellow students is faster than me and they started to run towards me and ask me to be their partner or to be in their group.

Ugh can't they see I don't want to be their partner or group member because they will do nothing and just look at me. I don't know how that happened but I finally and successfully get away from those crazy people. I quickly and more faster made my way to Lauren.

"Hey Lauren, wanna be partners?" She look up and when she realized that its me she became paralyzed and can't talk, well that's cute.

"So what do you think? Will you be my partner or not?" She just nod very fast like a child being offered his/her favorite.

"Well Lauren here's my number so you can contact me. See you on Thursday so we can start our project." Right on cue the bell rang signaling that Music is over. Before I leave her I wink at her and walk away while swaying my hips a little more because I knew she would be looking. I look behind my shoulders to see that she is actually looking at my ass, she look up and saw me looking at her she immediately blushed hard because she knows that she's been caught while I just smirk at her. Ugh! Lauren why'd you have to be so cute!