Chapter 5

Lauren's POV

Did that just happened? Did Camila Cabello really asked me to be her partner? THAT'S SO AMAZING!!

"Hey kiddo! The bell just rung the class is done get out of my freaking classroom! Hahahaha just kidding but seriously get out its lunch." Said Mr. Urie while putting his feet on his desk. 

"Okay, Mr. Urie" I quickly put my things inside my bag and left the room. I started heading to the cafeteria when I saw Dylan leaning in one of the lockers waiting for me.

"What took you so long Laury?"

"I fixed my things that's why." I dont even know why i lied to him probably because he will tease me for a whole 6 months.

Anyway we got our lunch and head to our table and started eating.

"You know I'm really curious on why you're sitting here when you can obviously sit in the popular table."

"And leave you alone here and get picked up by some douches no way. " He said while taking a spoonful of his salad.

"Thank you. " i said while giving him a soft smile.

"No problem, you know you're my best friend right and i care for you so im gonna stay here so no one will hurt you. " This is why i love Dylan he can be a jerk sometimes but he is really kind, loving and a Caring person.

Out of nowhere someone sat besides me and i looked up to find the freaking gorgeous Camila.

"Hey guys!  Do you mind if i join you? "

Me and Dylan both look at each other and said "sure" at the same time. Okay this day is so really fucking weird what is happening?

"Ugh!!  Why are you sitting over here Camila? Our table is right over there!" Asstin Mawhore said freaking annoying let Camila live her fucking life, its her's not your's.

"I know that Austin, I'm not dumb. I just thought why not try something new today. " camila replied with her beautiful smile plastered on her face.

"Ugh whatever." Austin said pretty annoyed but take a seat across from her anyway.

"Hey bro!" Austin called out to Dyl. Dylan look at him and raised his brows.

"Why are you even sitting here with this freak? I mean you're popular you should sit with us cool people not over here with her." Austin said while looking up and down to me with a disgusted expression.

"Nah, y'all are boring i rather be with a 'freak' and have some fun than to be with you cool kids and be bored. Oh and by the way she's not a freak and I'm not your 'bro' stick that to your thick skull."

"Pffttt, i don't care i don't even want you to be my bro Brad is better than you and i can call her whatever i want weirdo." Austin replied while taking a bite of his apple. Dylan was about to jump on him but i stop him Dorito boy so this and smirk while continue eating his food.

"Austin be nice this is their table not ours so be nice and have some manners. " Camila glared at Austin.

"Yeah whatever, I'm going back to our table." Austin pick up his tray and go to the popular table.

I just stayed quit, silently eating my food. I don't really care what other people think about me, I'm used to it i just let them say what they wanted to say because to me I know the truth i know myself and Dylan too and that's all i want.

"I'm so sorry about him he's not like that really i don't what had gotten to him." Camila apologize while looking back and fort to me and Dylan.

"Y-you know you should really not apologize about it, its fine." I said to Camila.

"But i feel guilty and-"

"Seriously, its fine don't even think about it." Camila nodded and we continued to eat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dad I'm home!"

I quickly went to the kitchen and was about to open the fridge when i saw a note from my dad.

Lauren,

I'm going home late so don't wait for me and I left 50 bucks over the counter just by yourself some food.

Love,
Dad

Well then I'm home alone. I opened the fridge now and took the carton of milk out. I put

I drove to the nearest diner and parked my Jeep. I quickly found a booth and take a seat

"Good evening ma'am welcome to Roses, I'm going to be your waitress and my name is Alessandra. Can i take your order?" She handed me the menu and start looking what to order

"Um good evening to you too. Can i have a roasted chicken, Pesto and sweet tea please, thank you!"

"You're welcome and your food will be here in 10 minutes." She took the menu and leave.

15 minutes later my food came and I was done eating and just waiting for my bill when I heard a little girl crying for something."

"Kakiii please i want that!!! "

"But Sofi I can't, I don't have my credit card with me, i have just enough." The girl cry more hysterically. 

Wait, why does that voice sounds familiar?

"Sofi stop you're making a scene Papi will be mad if you don't stop!" I decided to go over there and see what's happening and maybe help them.

"Um.. Is everything okay? " The older looked up and I was shock to see who is it.

"Oh hi Lauren, yeah everything is fine. Thank you for your concern." She smiled at me and turn her attention back to her I assume sister.

"Maybe I can help you." I offered.

"Really?"

"Yeah, what is it anyway?"

"Well my sister wants a chocolate smoothie but I don't have extra money with me."

"Oh is that all?" I kneel down so i can  talk to her sister. "Well stop crying already Curie, I'm going to buy you your smoothie okay."

Right on time Alessandra came to me and hand me my bill while i hand her the bill back with the money inside i told her if I can get  a chocolate smoothie. She nods and quickly left and made the smoothie.

"Thank you so much Lauren." Camila said while smiling at me.

"It's no big deal actually."

"Sofi, would you like to tell Lauren something?" Camila said talking to her sister. They are cute, Camila's cute.

"Thank you Lolo." She said I just smiled really big because of her cuteness.

"You're welcome Sofi."

Her smoothie came and the three of us just have some fun.

This is a wonderful and weird day but I'm happy because I get to not just eat lunch and be partners with Camila I get to hangout with her too, I'm so happy.

A long update everyone! Hope you still liking this story its been a while since I last updated sorry for a long wait but here is it now!