15. First day of school

~Skyler pov~

Today is the day, that every teenagre hate. Today is September 1th. I was getting ready for school (I almost forgot that word). This year I will go to 11 grade and Mike will go to 12. I put on my unifor, put on my shoes, took flawors and left the house. I went to the bus station, because me and Mike desided to meet there and walk together. When I get there, I saw Mike. He looked gorgous in his uniform and flawors in his hands.

 He looked gorgous in his uniform and flawors in his hands

I went to him.

"Wow...I never saw you in a tuxido before. You look great." I said with a smile, while looking at Mike.

"Well thank you. You also look very beautiful." He smiled and looked me up and down.

"Of course I am. Shall we go?"

"Well I would suggesting to stay here a little bit longer, but if you say so."

And we together went to school. In school we seperated and went to our's classes. When I walked into the class, it seemed that I never left it. Everything hasn't changed at all. Well maybe except my classmates, but everything is the same. When we were done in our classes, I walked through the all school to look around.

~Mike pov~

When I was done in my class, I wanted to find Sky. I was walking, trying to find my friends, but whole school was new to me, so it was hard for me. Suddenly one girl came to me.

"Hey you new, right?" She was standing infront of me in her uniforn. She had long black hair and wore a lot of make up.

"Yeah...I'm gonna start this year." I said a little bit confused.

"It will be nice to see you here. I'm Megan by the way."

"Mike. Nice to see you."

"So...Mike...What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to find my girlfriend here, but it's too hard." I was looking around, while I said that.

"You have a girlfriend?" She said a little bit shoked and disapointed.

"Yeah...I do." I said looking in her eyes. "It's nice talking to you, but I should go find my friends."

"Oh ok...see you later."

After this strange meeting with that girl, I went searching for my friends

After this strange meeting with that girl, I went searching for my friends. The school looked like a labirinte, but I finally found them. When I found them, I said goodbye to my friends and me and Skyler went home together.

"So...how was your day?" I asked Sky.

"Great. I just realized that my class will never change." She said, while making her face.

"Well I realized that students in this school are really friendly."

"Don't make desinions too early." She smiled and looked at me.

"Sure. Hey...do you want to come at my place?"

"Uhm...Sure...I just go home to get change my close into something comfortable."

"You can come into yours uniform. You look nice."

"Why?" She asked confused and looked at me with questioning eyes.

I sight "Okay...My mom wants to take a picture of both of us in the uniform."

"A picture? Of both of us? Why?" She asked with a big smile.

"Believe me. I'm asking myself this question for 18 years."

"Alright. For your mom."

~Skyler pov~

We went to Mike's house. I was little bit nervous, but I don't know why. I have been to Mike's house before and met his mom already, but I guess I still can't used to it.

Now we were standing in front of his door. We stepped in and started taking our shoes off. His mom came in the hallway.

"Oh...You done already?" She asked when she steped in a hallway.

"Yeah...finally finished." Mike said.

"And you brought Skyler." She looked at me with a smile.

"Well you said you wanted to take a photo." Mike said, when he finished taking shoes off.

"Oh yeah...Come here. I couldn't wait to see you both in these clothes." She said excited.

We went outside and we took photo's near the flawors. It took about 15 minutes and we made about 50 photos. These are just few of them.

It was a little bit anoying, but I tried to be polite

After an "interesting" photoshoot, me and Mike went upstairs that he could get changed. I sat on his bed and he started taking off his jaket.

"Hey boo, look here" I said and hold my phone infront of my face.

He looked at me and when he realized that I'm taking photos of him, he started to pose me.

It was a really good photo, so I didn't even showed him and kept it..

Then me and Mike just spent time together outside and played basketball (of course), but it was fun. After few hours of basketball, I went home.