27. It's hard to forget

~Skyler pov~

It past 3 days when we were out of the hospital. Everyone is happy that we are back to the normal life. There's not gonna be anyone hunting us anymore. We no need to afraid anymore and enjoy the time we have. Everyone seems back to that life, when we left it, but for me it's different. I've been trying so hard to forget what happened in the past few days, but I just can't. I can't believe that it's over. It won't let me live. I can't normaly sleep, because every night I have those nightmares about that thing with Mike's dad. It still scares me.

I'm still not going to school, cause my mom not letting me. She even thinks that I need homeschooled for now, but I don't agree with her, so I'm staying here and doing nothing. Mike also doesn't go to school, cause he still doesn't feel very well. After all, he was beaten very hard. Well...I don't go to school, so I desided to visit Mike and talk to him about this. We need to make it clear one time.

I dressed up and left the house. I didn't called Mike, because I wanted to surprise him. I went to his house and nocked on the door. After few seconds the door opened.

"Skyler? Hi! I didn't expect you." Mike said, when opened the door.

"Well yeah...I wanted to make a surprise."

"Well...You made it. It's nice to see you. C'mon in." He opened the door wider and I came in.

"So...How are you feeling?" I asked, when he closed the door.

"Not the same like I was, but I feel better now. And how are you?" When he asked me, I didn't said anything and just looked at the floor.

"It's...hard." I finally said something.

"What do you mean? Is something wrong?"

"Well...Can we sit and talk about it?"

"Sure." We went to the sofa and sat. "So?...What is it?"

"Everyones is back to thier normal's life. And I should be happy about it, because it's over, right? But it's nothing like that. I can't forget that."

"Well no one said it's going to be easy now. Things like that you can't just simple forget. They will always stay in our memory. Besides we need time that bruises would heal. But I believe that in the future we not even remember these things."

"I know that in the future may be would be better, but it's hurting me right now. I can't normally sleep, Mike. It's like he's hunting me even in my dreams. I didn't said it to anyone, but I'm afraid to sleep or go anythere alone."

"Why didn't you tell that to anyone?"

"I am afraid that if I tell others, they would think that I am crazy and then sent me to physcolosic. And I don't wanna go there, cause I'm not crazy. The only person I can trust is you."

"Why would they sent you there?"

"I don't know. Why wouldn't?!"

"Okay...What is bathering you? What are you dreaming?"

"I've been dreaming these days when he took me there and...you know." I didn't know how to explain this. I bet he also didn't know what to say, cause it was few seconds of silent.

"It's hard to heal THAT." The last word he said stronger.

"I know. I just wish that I would forget that, but it won't get out of my head. Escpecially when it was my first time." The last sentense I siad quiate and dissapointed.

"Well...I have no idea how to get these memories out of your head, but...I could try to make them better." When he said it, he took my hand. We were looking into each others eyes for awile.

"I am not like my father and I don't forse you to do anything. If you don't want, I won't..." I stopped him by putting my finger on his lips.

"I just want to forget everything what happened with your father and I will do everything what takes to forget it."

At first there was a little pause between our eyes, but then we leanded and kissed.

Our kiss was kind of shy, but then it turned into very passionately and it ended when I was laying on sofa and Mike was on top of me

Our kiss was kind of shy, but then it turned into very passionately and it ended when I was laying on sofa and Mike was on top of me. After awile we pulled back and steared at each other. Then suddenly Mike juped on the ground and took my hand.

"C'mon." I didn't wait a second and took his hand. We ran to his room. When we were here, I stood infront of his bed, while Mike was locking the doors. I was so concentrating on my thought that I didn't even heard how Mike came closer to me. I just felt his soft hands on my waist and warm lips on my shoulder. Then I turned to face him and when our eyes met, we pulled into passionately kiss and fall on his bed, him on top of me. We were kissing and I felt how Mike's hand keep going under my top. After less an a minute we were laying in his bed just with our underwears under a blanket. I felt his warm body next to mine and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

****************

The other moring I woke up in Mike's bed, wearing his T-shirt and laying besides him. I sat up and looked at the clock.

"Good morning, sweetcheek." Mike was also awake. I looked at him.

"Hey, good morning."

"So...What for brekfast?"

"Uhm...Actually I think I will go, until my mom called the police that I'm gone agian."

"But she knows were you are. You can call her if you want."

"Yeah...But still. I have some things to do. I better go."

"But I will be alone then. What am I suppose to do?"

"When did you say your parents coming home?"

"11:00am."

"Well that's just 2 hours. You are big boy. You can be at home alone for 2 hours."

"That's not fear." He tried to act angry.

"That's fear for me." I said it and kissed him on the lips. Then I got out of the bed and dressed up.

"Wait...At least let me to accompany you." He suddenly jupped out of his bed.

"If you say so..."

We went almost near my house, but then I told him that he need to go home, so we said our goodbyes, kissed and seperated. That's definitely not like I imagine my life, but I'm happy that I have Mike in it.