19. Hard day

~Skyler pov~

I woke up and realized that it was sunday morning. I hate school!  I hate doing homeworks on weekends. We are going to school for 2 weeks now and I have test tomorow. It's crazy! I will miss these lazy weekends.

I wonder what should I do now. Maybe I can visit Mike...Oh my god. Mike. I left him drunk in his house. Yesterday was a party and Mike fighted with some guy. I hope he's okay. I should really go and see him.

I dressed up and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. After delicous meal, I took some books that I could learn a little bit and went to Mike. I wonder did his parents noticed that he's drunk. I hope not.

Now I was standing infront of his door and nocked. His mom opened the door.

"Oh...Hi sweetheart." She said when opend the door.

"Hello. Can I see Mike?"

"Well...He still sleeping, but you can come in. It's time for him to wake up. What time did you came back yesterday?"

"Uhm...About 11 o'clock." I lied of course.

"Well it's a little bit late. But go to his room and wake him up. It will be a lesson for him not to come back home late."

I took my shoes off and went upstiars. I walked to his door and opened it. When I entered, I saw him sleeping in his bed. From his sleeping it looked that he had a long night. He was sleeping on his stomick, his hands was on the pillow and his leg was out of the bed. I went near his bed and took his pillow from him.

"Hey...What are you doing?! Haven't I told you..." He started complaining.

"No...You haven't told me." I said sarcastic.

He opend his eyes and looked at me.

"Skyler? What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you. I can't do that?"

"Of course you can. I just surprised that you here." He sat and took his head in his arms. "I don't feel very good."

"Well then you no need to drink that much."

"Don't judged me."

"C'mon. Dress up and let's go outside."

He got out of his bed and went in the shower. When he dreesed up, I took his hand and we ran downstiars.

We went outside that he would get some fresh air

We took basketball ball and played a little bit. It was hard playing with him, but sometimes he let me win.

"Hey...When can I get a ball?" I said and looked when he shoot the ball in the basket.

"When you earned it."