Everytime We Touch

A/n: I changed some words in the song for the sake of this chapter. Please enjoy! Also not doing the full song, sorry.
-------------------------------------
(Yn)'s POV
I was still on the roof after singing "Little do you know". "I promised myself I wouldn't do this and now look at whatcha've done. Youse gotten close wit anodda Newsie." I whispered to myself.

"I still hear your voice when you're far away. I still feel your touch in my dream. Forgive me my weakness but I don't know why, without you it's hard to survive." I sang.

Blink's POV
"You guys hea dat?" I asked hearin' a voice singin' from somewhea (somewhere). They nodded their heads. "Let's find out whea (where) it's comin' from." I said.  We walked upstairs and it got louder. The roof. "The roof." I whispered and we walked up to the roof. It's Jade. She's singin'.

"'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feelin' and everytime you smile I swear I can fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast, why does it last, you can't be by my side." She sang. That's not how it goes what is she-- oh... It's how she feels. That's gotta hoit.

"'Cause everytime we touch I feel the static and everytime you smile I reach for the sky, can't you feel my heart beat so I can't let you go. You can't be in my life." She sang.

Racetrack's POV
Man, watchin' and hearin' her sing dis... it's haht (heart) breakin'. Why she gotta do dis to hoiself (herself).

"I can't-- I-- I can't do this..." She said

All 'Hatten Newsies' POV
Oh please don't cry.

Racetrack's POV
"Why-- if I hadn't gone to da Brooklyn bridge that night... I wouldn't have--- this wouldn't have--- GRRAH!" She said. "Wh-why did you have ta become part of me life. You-you and ya stupid--gorgeous-- NO!" She yelled. Was she talkin' 'bout Spot? "Spot?" We all asked simultaneously. "Wha-- how long you guys been deh?" She asked.

(Yn)'s POV
I've been caught. "Long enough ya know that youse tryin' to deny ya feelin's foi Spot." Blink said. "I'M NOT DENYIN' ANYTHIN' HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TA TELL YOU THAT ISE DON'T LIKE SPOT! I--" I started. "Jade! Stop denyin' it. Because Jade--" Jack started. "I'm not Jade! I'm Jaguar!" I yelled. Usually I'd be fine with Jade, but right now Ise ain't happy. "I'm gonna head ta bed and hopefully cool down." I said and went ta bed.