Why

A/n: Some words might be changed in the song
-----------------
(Yn)'s POV
Next morning I wake up. "I'm headed out mom!" I yelled. "Ok sweetie see you later!" Medda yelled back. I head to the front of The World. All the other Newsies are already there. "Hey Jade, Race tell me I'm seein' things just.... Tell me I'm just seein' things." Spot says. "You're not just seein' things that's Jack." Race said. "And he's dressed like a scabba!" I said. I was too shocked to know exactly what was happening. "Hey. Let me get my hands dirty, ya dirty rotten scabba!" Spot yelled trying to jump over the Bulls. "Traitor!" I hear Spot yell as at least 5 Newsies pulled him back. I look up tears threatening to spill. Dave walks up next to me. "Oh you want to talk to him? Come on, come on." Weasel said. He said as Dave and I were let through. Dave was talking to him. "Are ya gonna say something Jade?" Jack said. "You lied to me. We trusted you! You had family!" I said. "You had the Newsies!" Dave continued. "Yeah well that gave me a couple of black eyes a day, and youse was just anodda mouth ta feed, why did ya think I left ya in the foist place?" Jack said. I was about ta lose it. Dave and I started to walk away but we stopped. We looked at him one more time. "What's da madda?" Jack asked Dave lunges at him. But he got stopped. "Jade youse ok?" I hear Race ask. "Guys I suggest you get out of the way... Unless you want to get hoit cause when she's angry nobody can stop her. I mean nobody." Race said everyone backed up slightly. I lunged at Jack and started ta soak him. "YOU DIRTY ROTTEN SCABBA! YOU LIED TA ME FOI 13 YEAS THEN TELL ME IM JUST ANODDA MOUTH TA FEED SO YOU ABANDONED ME?! WHAT KIND OF BRODDA ARE YOU?! YOU AIN'T MY BRODDA YOUSE NOT THE FRANCIS I KNOW! YOUSE A SCABBA YOU BETRAYED ME!" I yelled. Eventually they were able to pull me off. Once I calmed down I started ta sing. I was back with the Newsies.

"I have to find a way

To make this all okay
I can't believe your small mistake
Could've caused so much heartache
Oh why, oh why?
Losing promise
I don't know what to do
Seeking answers
I fear I won't get through to you
Oh why, oh why?" I sang then as everyone around me left I fell to my knees and started crying Spot came next to me. "Oh Spot... What has he done... And why?" I asked and then I hugged Spot. "Come on let's get you home." Spot said. Then helped me up. Race, Blink, and Mush walked over to us. We group hugged. "Come on let's go. We'll explain everything to Medda." Race said. I nod my head we walk back to my home I was still hugging Spot. "What happened dear?" Mom asked. Race explained everything. Everyone left. "You gonna be ok?" Spot asked befoi leavin'. I nod my head and hugs me one more time. Then leaves. "I'm... I'm gonna get some sleep, I'm not hungry." I said. "It's 3 in the after noon." She said but I went to bed anyway. I hate you Jack.  After about 30 mins. I hear someone screaming. "No stop you're hurting him!" The voice yelled. "Sarah!" I yelled and jumped onto the fire escape, climb down the ladder and run in the direction of her voice. When I get there I see the Delanceys "Leave. Them. Alone." I said. The Delanceys look at me and Oscar's eyes widen but then go back normal. "Remeba me Osca?" I asked. "Yeah, but. Ain't scared there's 2 of us and 1 of you." Oscar replied. "Bring it on." I said and Oscar charged at me I dodged and kicked his back. "Alright sweetface let's do this." Morris said charging at me as well. I punch him in the face. Oscar attacks me from behind then Jack comes to help and they run. "You came back." Dave said bitterly. "Well I guess I can't be somethin' I ain't." Jack said. "What a scab?" I asked bitterly as well. "No, smart." Jack replied. "Yeah, well while you do that. I gotta head back ta mom's." I said and started walking away. "What do you mean Mom died." Jack said. I stopped and turned toward him. "Medda adopted me. Medda is my mom, but you, you are not my brodda. You broke my trust. You of all people should know that it is very hard to earn me trust back even if you are comin' back to us don't mean I like you. You betrayed me. Adios Francis." I said and continued walking away.