Chapter 15 - Kings & Queens Of Narnia.

Hazel's P.O.V.

Today was the day. Today was the day where the Pevensies would become kings and queens of Narnia. Cair Paravel was a beautiful place. It was up on a huge cliff and down below the cliff, you could see the ocean. It was the very first time that Narnia felt like a beautiful, safe place. With the witch gone, we were all able to be ourselves.

Marcel and I won't become kings or queens of Narnia. Aslan had pulled us aside and talked with us about it. Marcel and I decided that it wasn't best for us because we didn't feel it would be right to have the witch's children ruling Narnia. It wasn't a part of the prophecy. Only the Pevensies were supposed to be kings & queens and we were completely okay with that. Even though our time wasn't now, Aslan believes that we will be kings and queens one day. Many of the Narnians believed that we should be kings and queens as well, but now just wasn't our time. Who knows? Maybe we will.

The dress I wore was silver at the top and it turned light blue as it went down. I had on silver flats but you couldn't see them underneath my skirt. My long brown hair was in a low left bun, and I had a silver bracelet on my right wrist. Marcel and I would be crowning the Pevensies as Aslan announced them. I was honestly very excited to do this. It's so hard to believe that a week ago that none of us never even knew Narnia. Now, the Pevensies were becoming kings and queens. Everything has changed in a very good way for us. Things were finally looking up.

I walked out of my room and met Marcel at a table where the crowns were. Marcel would be crowning the girls and I will be crowning the boys. I was honestly a little nervous because I didn't want to mess up.

"Can you believe it?" He asked me as he looked down at the crowns.

"I know. Who would've known we would be standing here about to crown the Pevensies?" I said in disbelief.

"They deserve this though. The witch is finally dead and the peace is restored. The Narnians are safe again. After a really long time." He said and I nodded my head in agreement.

The Beavers walked over and we handed them the crowns off of the table. They asked us if we were ready before we started walking towards the Pevensies.

"You look lovely, dear." Mrs. Beaver smiled up at me.

"Thank you, Mrs. Beaver." I smiled back.

We saw the Pevensies standing near the doorway next to Aslan. I looked through the door and there were a lot of Narnians gathered to watch the ceremony. Lucy smiled at me, and ran over to me.

"Hazel! You look beautiful!" She said to me as she hugged me tightly.

"Thank you. So do you." I said to her with a smile when we pulled away.

She wore a silver colored dress with a red cape behind her. Susan wore a blue dress with a navy blue cape. Edmund was dressed in blue and white and had a silver cape on. Once she walked away, Peter smiled and started walking over to me. He wore a navy blue outfit and had a gold cape along with it. He looked extremely handsome. He gave me a smile as he looked at me. He stopped in front of me.

"You're so beautiful." He said to me as he took both of my hands in his. I couldn't help but smile up at him.

"Thank you," I said quietly, "You don't look so bad yourself."

He smiled lightly and kissed my hands gently. My heart became warm and it made me happy that we were finally together. With everything going on, I didn't think anything could happen between us, but now there is a chance for us.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him.

"No," He said. I gave him a look and then sighed, "Alright, maybe a little."