am a boy now

Yo everyone (even though I know that there's no one here)

So just so you know , Jimin will be a little out of character , caz you know he was at girl first and​ now is a boy and blah blah blah. I'll try to keep the others in character though.

Btw the others will appear in the next chapter hopefully ( even I don't have a clue where this story is going.)

Any way, on with the chapter--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin --
              Right now am sitting on the bed, trying to absorb everything that just happened. ' how can this happen to me ? Am damn sure I was born as a girl . Heck am damn sure I was a girl till yesterday , then what is this now?.'

There were a lot of things that were flooding my mind , but the two most disturbing things for me was the fact that I was a boy now and that ..............my eyes aren't innocent anymore 😭😭. I feel like digging a hole and filling it with water and then adding piranhas in it and maybe a few sharks too and then hang my self to death above it.

I looked at the boy , now sitting beside me " why did u do this to me ? Who are you anyway and how did you do this ? Wait don't tell me you made me undergo a surgery , but wait that's not possible. I mean , am sure I slept at around 12 and now it's 7 when I woke up. There isn't any surgery that can turn me into a boy in 7 hours or can they . Or was my whole life just an illusion and now that illusion has broken " I kept on rambling the possibilities my idiotic brain came up with for me being in this situation.

*Chuckle* "you know, you've  always been cute when you're rambling about something, be it as a girl or a boy". I was pulled back from my scenarios when the boy started talking again " well to answer your 1st question , I turned you into a boy caz you asked for this, you seemed to be pretty depressed about being a girl yesterday. Now to answer your 2nd question, am kimhoe , but you may know me as your pet, Happy " . ' Happy ? He's a cat not a human'. " You know I never liked that name , I thought you'd realize that when I ignored you for calling me by that name , but your head is just as dense as a brick " he said pouting . I just looked at him with so much confusion written on me .

" You must be​ confused , after all it's the first time you're seeing me in my human form, to make it clear let me show you " with this said, the boy just got off the bed and stood in front of me and did a wave of his hands. suddenly there was smoke around him and when it cleared , there stood my Happy , not the boy . ' wait did he just turn himself into a cat '.

1..2...3.....
"AAAHHH........"

{ Time skip caz am way to lazy to write there }

I just sat their , wide eyed . My brain trying to process everything that it just received . ' so my pet cat aka kimhoe is not actually a cat but a vampire............huh? Wait that's not what he said , aaarrgghh work up you idiotic brain , oh! Yeah he's a shape shifting ssdfghjjkk ( A/n- just put whatever you want there , I'll leave it to your imagination).

He was sealed in his animal form because he was way too arrogant or something and the only way for him to turn back was to selflessly fulfill the person's wish with​ whom he was in dept with , which turns out to be me , since you know I've basically raised him . Any way , so last night when I said boys had much better life , he assumed that I wanted to be one and caz of this and for him to change back , he changed me into this . And the worst part is that he can't reverse it , that means I'll have to stay as a boy for the rest of my life.

After a long train of silence , I finally spoke " I've been a girl my entire life, how can you expect me to act as a boy all of a sudden " . He turned to me with a smirk on his face and said " that's why am here ".

{Time skip to get everything settled}

" What's my name going to be kimhoe oppa ( since he's older than me ) " I asked. " Your name will remain as Park Jimin , since it's a unisex name , you don't have to change it. And call he hyung , pabo " he said , smacking my head at the end . 'what the...., Oh yeah boys don't call other boys oppa (A/n- unless you know , *winks* kinks 😏) , that's for girls to use , I'll have to learn to call them hyung and elder girls noona and stuff. Aarrghhh this is so not fair 😩 '.

" We're at Seoul now and you'll be attending SOPA here , I've already taken care of your admission and fees . Since no one knows you here , you won't have any problem starting your life as a boy here . And also since you weren't that close to anyone in Busan , no one's gonna come looking for you here " ( A/n- btw jimin's an orphan here k , sorry ). ' when did he have the time to do all this and no problem he says , my whole existence is a problem here . At least one thing he did is good by putting me into a performing arts school , I've always loved dancing and singing , but wait isn't SOPA for K-pop trainees or something (A/n- I have no idea about it ) . What the hell am I going to do there '.

After that he said that we had to go shopping since I have nothing for myself here like clothes and other neccessarities ." Uuhhmmm kimie hyung I can't go out like this " I said pointing at my self , I mean am still in my PJs which were just a pair of oversized shirt and shorts. " Your right , wait here ok " with that said he just left me all alone .

I took the time to look at the apartment since kimie hyung told me that I'll be living here from now on . Mine was at the first floor and the apartment was pretty much like my old one but just a little more spacious and with 2 rooms instead of 1 .

After a while kimhoe hyung came back and handed me some clothes and said to change pointing at the bathroom .  ' only he knows from where he got these clothes'.

{ Time skip to after the dress change }

" It hurts " I said pressing my head with my palms where I got hit. I had kept my eyes closed the whole time I was changing , caz you know *cough*, which caused me to trip like a million times.

When I got out of the bathroom , I saw kimhoe hyung looking at me with a smirk . " You know , you'll have to get used to that" he said eyeing my lower region. " Shut up!" I said pulling my sweater more down than it already was. I was wearing an oversized (A/n- I just love him in oversized clothes 😍😍) sweater with tight skinny jeans. I gotta say , my thighs look damn hot Keke 😎.

I looked up to see kimie hyung looking at me up and down focusing on something deep . ' is there something wrong with me '. Suddenly he said " I got it , you'll be one of those shy uke type boys , you know the bit girly type and all , it'll really suit you.  I mean your height and body figure is just perfect for that " . ' did just call me a uke 😒 '. He suddenly dragged me out , yelling " LET'S SHOP ".

{ Time skip to after the shopping }

" Aaghh am so tired" I said as I just threw the bags  away and slumped onto the couch . We spent the whole day shopping. Most of the clothes where picked by kimhoe hyung , all of them being cute and a-bit-big-for-me type upperwear,  tight jeans and stuff for bottom wears and a few * cough* boxers too . I just picked some simple shirts​ of my fitting and some oversized clothes and shorts as my PJs. I think I should go to sleep now , after all , am starting school tomorrow . I got off the couch and was heading towards my room when hyung​ stopped me and said " where do you think your going". " To sleep" I replied with a yawn . " No you aren't , there's one more thing we have to do before you start school tomorrow" he said . " And what is that?" I asked facing him ."  Learn how to use the bathroom " he said with a smirk. ' huh what does that mean , bathroom ?' . My eyes suddenly widened as the realisation hit me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chap was crap , especially the end
Am really sorry for my idiotic self
Gomen ne

Until next time , sayonara .