Adopted 😓

I have no excuse for my late update so we'll just straight away jump into it .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day - Jimin -

         *Chong jojun balsa , jukji ana mulji mara , sori jilleo , not not today. Kulchi mara ulji ana , soneul der-* (a/n- that's my alarm btw , the start of my day with not today) ." Who the hell keeps such an alarm to wake in the morning (me :- well hell-o , Ms. Turned Mr. , I do , so deal with it).

I looked at my side table and saw that it was 7 now . Oppa- I mean hyung said that school starts at 8 , so I still have an hour to get ready . God knows how am gonna survive this new life.

I got off my bed and walked into the built-in bathroom . I've already got everything I needed yesterday and had them settled in so I don't have to worry about looking for things in my new life .

( Time skip brought to you by jiminie staring at his body ) ( a/n- caz nobody can resist staring at that boby )

After I finishing my morning routines and showering - with great difficulties - I walked out to my room with a big fluffy towel wrapped around me (a/n- you know how usually girls tie it , like that) . I know am a boy now and I could just tie it around my waist , but it still feels weird to expose my body just like that and anyway who's here to judge me anyway , so eh *shrugs* .

After I got dressed up (a/n - am too lazy to describe the outfit so here's the pic . It may not seem that casual or idk but that's two of kookies fav colors that he's wearing , so yeah *shrugs*  / low-key - sailing my ship /)

 It may not seem that casual or idk but that's two of kookies fav colors that he's wearing , so yeah *shrugs*  / low-key - sailing my ship /)

I went downstairs to see what hyung was doing . Once I reached the hall , I saw him at the dinning table with a plate of toast and bacon in front of him and another plate on the other side . I quickly took my seat and dug into my food after giving him a small greeting .

By the time we finished it was already 7:45 so it was time to get going now . I quickly went to grab my bag from my room but  when I came back hyung wasn't there .so I quickly locked the door and went out to look for him . Just as I turned , I saw him taking the car out of the shed . It wasn't that fancy but was way better than mine , but the color's still same tho .

When he set the car in front of me , he got out and handed me The keys . I just stared at him in confusion. " What are you looking at , it's your car , your gonna drive it everyday so are you today too " . ' wow that's my own car '." But I don't have any license on me , I mean as a boy , what if I got arrested ? " I asked .    He just got in his seat and replied " you have now , just check the wallet I gave you " . I got in the car and did as he told me​ to . I checked the wallet and sure enough it did have my new license along with some cash and other necessary cards. ' when the hell did he do that '. "We should get going now".

(Time skip brought to you by kimhoe's navigation )

*Sigh* we finally reached the school gates after so much trouble . Don't blame me , caz it was hyung's fault for being the worst navigator ever . I mean he only said that we had to talk a turn after I have already passed that turn and then I'll have to reverse and blah blah blah.....