vampire boy

the chapter names are gonna be random ( not my fault for not having a creative mind. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung's POV -

     " what's wrong with him ?" I said as I turned around to look at mena only for her to shrug and get back to her sleeping . ' seriously , if I didn't knew how hyped she could get , she would have definitely passed as yoongi hyung's copy ' I thought sweat dropping at the fact that she feel asleep in seconds.

     why am I even bothering with her anyway . I was talking with the new kid and that's what am gonna do . " by the way , that boy that just took off was jungkook , my twin but am older than him by 2 minutes ." "ok, but why did he run off like that? " (a/n: seriously no one gets kookie *disappointed head shake *) .

     " I think he's kinda salty caz am the favorite son." " wait! did I just hear logan paul ?" mena said waking up all of a sudden , startling jimin in the process. " I thought you were asleep ." " and I thought you gave up rapping ." " when did I say that ?" " when yoongi burned you last time "." that di-".

jimin's POV -

     * sweat dropping * I feel so awkward sitting between them right now . seriously, is the teacher deaf or something, can't she hear the ruckus they're making here. 

* RINGGGGGGGG~~~~* 

    'thank god the period is over .' I quickly took my bag and quietly got out of the room before anyone could notice me  and made my way to my next class.

{ time skip brought to you by me sleeping of the other class }

*LUNCH *

     ' washroom ,washroom, washroom , where the hell is the washroom?' . I was literally running around in the corridor looking for the washroom .  I really had to pee . I've been holding it in for the whole period . 

    "there it is !!" ' I finally found the washroom '. I was just about to open the door but was yanked back by someone pulling by collar . 

     " where do you think you're going kiddo ?" . I turned around to see who this blind person was since he clearly couldn't see that I was going into the washroom .

     'woah ' what I was met with was an extremely pale guy giving me a stoic look . ' does he ever get out in the sun ? wait , is he a vampire ? is that why he stopped me , to bite me and suck me clean ? ......omg!! my fantasy is finally coming true!!!! but wait vampires don't exist , am I dreaming again ?' 

     " hey ! are you deaf or what ?" the vampire boy said , shifting his hold from my collar to my wrist .'his hands aren't cold ,that means that he's not a vampire , then am definitely not dreaming ' . " am not deaf , you're the one who's blind ."

      I don't know how I got the courage to snap at him , probably 'cause I wanted to pee so desperately but this handsome asshole won't let me . " I don't know about me but you definitely are " ."what do you want ?" seriously , this guy is getting on my nerve . 

     " what were you doing , going in there ?" " oh , I was looking for a place to cook . Why else would I go to a washroom dude . Have some common sense ." " you can't go in there ." ' who does he think he is ?, the washroom owner '.

     " and why can't I , huh?" " caz that's the girls washroom " " so wh-" ' shit , am not a girl anymore '. 

     " what did you say ? don't tell me your some pervert who's actually trying to peek in on the girls ." 'what the ' suddenly all of my courage was burned into ashes . 

     " you look way too innocent to do that , but you know what they say ' don't judge a book by its cover '." "wh..n..no-" " so you're not innocent ?" " wait not th-" " ha! I knew I shouldn't have judged you by your looks ." 

     " wait ! you've got it all wrong " I said swapping our hand so it was me holding his wrist instead of him holding mine . 

     " then what are you doing here ?" ' think of something jimin, think ' . " aahhhh..... I was looking for the washroom since I really wanted to pee but I didn't knew where it was since am new and I really didn't knew it was the girls washroom ." I literally said that in one breath ,wishing the heavens that he would buy it . I mean it is the truth except for the fact that I actually knew it was the girls washroom ".

     the boy didn't say anything for a few seconds before he started dragging me to god knows where . 

     'didn't he believe me ? is he going to report me ? ho no! am gonna get expelled. why would they keep a pervert at their school , not that I am one - well maybe a little - but not the type am being accused of . ho god , what am I gonna do'

    " where are you taking me ? " I said with a shaky voice . " you said you were looking for the washroom so that's where we're going and this time to the boys one ". 

     ' couldn't he have said that before , I was literally planning on what to perform on the streets to gain money in the future as my new profession. ' 

     " we're here " he said suddenly stopping ,causing me to bump into his back . ' here we go again , bumping into people ' * mental eye roll *

     when I look ahead , sure enough we were in front of the boys washroom . 'do I really have to go in there , on a second thought  I could wait till I get home right '. I could clearly hear that there were some boys inside and that only made my thought more appealing .

     " why are you making that face ? don't tell me you really wanted to go to the girls washroom " " no...it's ju-" before I could finish, the washroom  door opened and out came the boys in there . 

     " oh! hey yoongi " one of the boys greeted to which the vampire boy - who's name am assuming is yoongi - just gave a curt nod . 

     " you were saying " yoongi said turning towards me . " nothing!" I quickly dashed into the washroom slamming the door and locking it before anyone else could come in .

     *sigh* ' I really need to get used to this new life '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I have no idea of what am doing

fun fact about me - I was actually gonna enter the boys washroom on my first day of high school if it wasn't for the boy who opened the door just as I was about to . seriously , with the speed I ran off from there when our eyes met could have made me win a gold in Olympics . 

  I've avoided that boy for the whole time I was there and the fact that he was also my neighboor wasn't much help. 

   anyway , hope the chap wasn't that bad .

sry for any mistakes .

ba-bye