8

Talking on phone

"Hoseok-ah come on its different without you here come to meee"

"HYUNG listen you are so like I need you now what's up with that?"

"I want you here tho it's killing me I want to hug you you making me pout here now seok"

"YAH,don't you dare pout on my watch.here I'll tell you what I'll come today but you havet to promise me you'll give me a great BIG HUG"

"YOU THINK IM NOT GONNA FIVE YOU A HUG BIG HUG?!?"

Hoseok laughs

"I'm playing I know your gonna squeeze the crap out of me,but where isn't Jimin with you?"

"I don't know he like disappeared on me I guess i don't know"

"Hey why don't we try to find-"

"NOOOOOO"

"Why?!?"

"BECAUSE I ONLY WANT YOU RIGHT NOW"

Hoseok is surprised that yoongi actually wants him over instead of his Jimin he doesn't even care that he disappeared he's just happy that he's comping over,it's really not like yoongi to be like this he used to be ok bye see you tomorrow and now it's I NEED YOU.

"I'll come ok yoongi calm the frick down ok?"

"OK"

"Bye yoongi"

"Bye bye Hoseokie"

"Hoseokie since when is it Hoseokie?"

"FINE YOU HORSE"

"Nooo I like the other one you ugly"

"YAH,how dare you"

They both laugh

"Okok unless you want me to come you better hang up the phone now"

"Ok bye Hoseok"

"Byebye"

End of call

*******

Hoseok

I arrived at yoongis house,and went up to his door and knocked on it and it opened pretty quickly from what I saw.pretty impressive to me he never done this before.

Yoongi immediately hugged me.

"Umm yoongi you o-"I got slammed against the wall which scared the heck out of me. I didn't know what to do.

"Yoongi?"I asked so confused

"Hoseok..."

"Yes?"

"I missed you"he said with a smirk

"I did to but can you like move"I said sliding down but it didn't work yoongi pulled me up and all I can tell you is his face was really close to me"

Yoongi moved his head closer to me which I started biting my lip out of embarrassment and scariness,if that's even a word in my mind.

"You scared Hoseok?"yoongi asked me with HIS DANG ADORABLE SMILE.

I just nodded

"I'm not bad am I?"he asked

I shook my head

"Ok. Then do you trust me then?"

I nodded

"Answer me with words"