20

{🔞before I start this chapter has smut if you don't like leave please thank you~🔞}

Hoseok pov

Right after me and my father got settled on the plain and buckled there were a few more minutes till the plain left I was still very sad that I was leaving Yoongi behind for two years...but maybe this will help me some with my issues.

My phone started ringing so I answer it since the plain wasn't leaving free WiFi boi on dis plane. Anyway I answered it And I thought it was Yoongi.

"Yoongi?"

"Hello,jung Hoseok "

My heart dropped to my stomach hearing the voice I didn't want to hear Which was Jackson wang he was one of the worst people ever to meet in His highschool years,but he disappeared after 5 years for some reason no one STILL doesn't know about though I am curious on what it is.

"Why do you have yoongis phone bastard?!"

"Oh don't worry about Yoongi he's fine...just gonna have a little fun with him"

I'm so sorry Yoongi...

"To bad you won't be able to save him cause you'll be gone and your plane must be leaving now. I don't know what's the point of being with him still cause you'll be gone and Yoongi he'll be with me tortured."

I was about to get out my seat until I saw the plane shut all the door I freaked out and asked a person to let me out but they refused I tried explaining but they didn't listen they just say me back down and buckled myself in,"FUCK YOU JACKSON LEAVE HIM ALONE! JUST BECAUSE IM GONA DOESNT MEAN ILL GET THE COPS ON YOU!"i yelled into the phone though it wasn't necessary,but who the fuck cares right now this is a life or death situation to me  I'm afraid he'll fucking rape him or something.

I'm so sorry Yoongi...please stay strong.
*********
Third pov

Yoongi was so close to getting out until jinyoung came in and saw and grabbed him and threw him back to where he was Earlier on the floor,"this isn't gonna Gain our trust at all little shit."he stood up and walked off then Jackson came to me with my phone and watched him break it his heart broke into pieces the only thing Yoongi had with him that had pictures of Hoseok...gone...everything...gone..

"we won't need that now will we since your gonna be my bitch today~" he smirked and picked Yoongi up and pushed him against the wall and started kissing his neck Yoongi knew what was gonna happen he didn't want it he didn't want to lose his virginity to some fucker,"n-no....please don't..."
Jackson ignore him and continued he slowly started taking off his shirt Yoongi had tears forming,"such a beautiful body Yoongi..Hoseok was lucky."he said in his ear before roaming his hands all over him Yoongi hated the feeling it felt terrible this isn't what he wanted he didn't ask for this. He didn't ask for anything all he wants is to be at home with his family...that's probably worried sick of where he is.."please..st-stop.."he said again trying to push Jackson away,but Jackson was stronger than him so he couldn't fight back. He eventually got to his pants Jackson pulled them down slowly.
Yoongi looked away he was ashamed of this. Jackson got everything off Yoongi and looked at him,"so beautiful baby."Yoongi ignored him and didn't look at him at all,"aren't you gonna look at Daddy?"He shook his head,"I-I'm not going to And your not my daddy so leave me alone!"he yelled which was a bad mistake to do,"oh you wanna yell now babyboy? You know you've been a bad boy so I think I know what I gotta do to teach him a lesson..no prep for you..." he said and forced Yoongi down onto his knees,"unzip it and suck. Unless you want to get more hurt" yoongi didn't want to do this but he did it to save himself so he unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down along with his boxers and looked at his size he didn't know how to do this,so he stopped,"did I say freeze there?!"Jackson gripped his hair which made Yoongi come back to reality and before he was about to say something he shoved his dick into yoongis mouth and started fucking his mouth Yoongi gagged and choked he barely could breathe.

Will this be the end for me?...will I never see daylight after these days? I won't even see my lover again...Jimin...Jungkook...Jin...Namjoon ....Tae...Hoseok....

Jackson pulled out after some time Yoongi gasped for air and his throat hurt badly after,"get up."he said Yoongi stood up,"turn around and let me see that pretty ass of yours"please don't let this be the end....I don't deserve this...I did nothing to you Jackson wang...
Yoongi hesitantly turned around closed his eyes tight waiting for the pain to hit.
Jackson smacked his ass,"so,beautiful..such a shame daddy has to punish you."he said before ramming into Yoongi.

*****
Yoongis pov

I felt instant pain rush through my body I screamed loudly it hurt like needles..I didn't want this at all..I kept feeling him going in and out of me every time I would scream or moan out from pain I kept begging him to stop he wouldn't listen I felt like I was gonna pass out... I couldn't bare the pain.."AHHH! AHH! PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS!"I begged tears were streaming down my cheeks I couldn't bare it I started getting really dizzy,"ahh fuck so tight babe."Jackson said to me, I felt so hurt...used...I even felt like a slut honestly. After hours of pain I felt I came and so did Jackson which was inside me which I asked not to but he didn't care,after we were done  or HE was I should say pulled out and I fell onto the ground weak. Jackson just put his clothes back on and left me there naked..and weak..no food not even water,"Hoseok I wish you came...to save me..."I curled into a ball and cried.
~~~~~~~~~
That had me shook I cried myself doing this. I feel so guilty for making Yoongi get hurt like that but ya know I'm just that evil👿.

My evilness needs to leave sometimes I swear.🤢

-bts_sugakookie09