19

Third person

"YAH,wake up you piece of crap!"someone said to yoongi but didn't know who it was so he decided to act like he's still out.

"I swear Jinyoung if you did something I'm gonna-"jinyoung stopped him"ummm I think he's awake he's just faking..."

"YAH,MIN YOONGI WAKE UP AND STOP FAKEING IT OR DO I HAVET TO END YOUR LIFE ALREADY?!"that's when yoongi popped up.

Yoongi

Who is this dude he atleast looks twenty something.....or maybe even older but I don't think he is but why am I in he world am I tied to a dang chair LIKE MOVIES FOR!

"Thought you would wake up,now back to business.your min yoongi right?!" I just nodded I'm not gonna be beaten today cause I have precious baby's at home I don't want to leave behind!
"Since you are WHERES JUNG HOSEOK!"
Oh well I don't think I'm gonna live after this....."he-he left to go to America....."I just stared at the floor.
"OH AND WHY DIDD HE LEAVE TO GO TO AMERICA FOR?!"his breath really stinks!
"FIRST OFF WHO THE GOLD CHAIN ARE YOU! And your breath stinks..."
"Jackson wang,nice to meet you."he WAS THE ONE WHO SENT THAT LETTER!"
"you sent that letter didn't you?!"I said trying getting out of my position I was sitting in.
"Yeah,and now since I have you I'm keeping you hostage and I'm gonna use your phone ok?and I'm gonna call hoseok"oh gosh don't tell me I'm gonna be punished...
"And you are not going to scream for help or anything ok?"he lifted my chin up so I was looking at him.
"Yeah whatever"I said trying to bite him.
"Nice try honey but you didn't get me very well."he kissed my head THATS ONLY FOR HOSEOK TO DO NOT You UGLY!
"Now I'll be right back"he left me alone in this cold creepy place..
"Hello?anyone in here?Or myself I can talk to?"then a little me popped in my shoulder.

"Why in the first place let hoseok leave HUH?!Are you that DUMB!"

"I'm not dumb little me..I was stupid for letting him leave but I COULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! PLUS YOU COULD BEEN THERE HELPING ME!"

"Pft as if I HELPED YOU WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE AND LOOK WHERE I GOT YOU SO STOP FIGHTING ME SMOL BEAN!"

"Just because I'm short like Jimin but I'm taller by 1 cm TO HIM SO SHUSH!"

"WELP your on your own on this cause I have no clue what your gonna do FOR THIS! I WOULD BE GOING ALONG WITH HIM JUST SAYIN BYEBYE"

POOF!

"Wow,little me didn't help at all...HEY CHICKEN WANG COME HERE...ew that was weird...anyway YAH I KNOW YOUR TALKING TO MY BOYFRIEND BUT COME HERE PLEASE!I NEED TO PEE!
"You need to what?"he looked at me in disgust.
"You heard me I NEED TO P-E-E!"
He just chuckled.
"Don't think I know what your trying to do! And also hoseok will be here next week so I guess we can have alittle fun~"he held my chin and then punched me in the stomach.
"Don't even think. JINYOUNG bring him to the bathroom and don't let him go"he then patted jinyoungs back and then he untied me.
"Let's go"he pulled my shirt and made me stand up.
"DONT EVER TOUCH THESE SHIRTS! These are hoseok and if you rip it I will beat you al-"he then punched me which I tried hitting him but that didn't work cause he kicked me in the stomach...then he dragged me to the bathroom and he waited at the door.but he didn't know that there was a window in the bathroom so I locked the bathroom door.

"Hoseok you better get over here so I don't end up being ugly with bruises...or even worse one of his guards...."

********

Thanks for ready.

And now what you think yoongi is gonna do if he escapes?

😘~love you all❤️~😘

-bts_sugakookie09