Chapter 19 weird feelings

This chapter is dedicated to h1011206 and karuuma_

                    Sakura's pov

"And then he said that the culprit left his fingerprints but I said how did he leave it if he wore gloves he said blahblahblah"

kaito was talking to me but I wasn't listening I kept remembering the night of the host where I met kid for the first time .

I felt this weird feeling every time I think about him .

"Sakura are you listening ,Sakura heyyy  SAKURA !!!"

I didn't notice kaito calling my name and jumped from my seat .

"AHHH!!! What's wrong? Why did you shout? I'm right next to you BAKA !!!"

"Well sorry for making you jump but you weren't listening. I was talking for a long time and you didn't even move your eyes from your plate which is weird what's wrong ?. For you to not even notice someone talking means you must have something going on in your head ?"

Oh no what can I say I can't tell him about kaitou kid.

What should I say? Hmmmmm come on Sakura think think hmmmm .................................................... AHH !!!

"Nothing's wrong just like you said you talked for ages and I was so tired of listening to all your blabbering . Soooo I stopped my ears from working "

I said while cuddling Luna who was on my lap .

But he didn't seem to take my excuse ,

"Yeah right . So your telling me that since I talked to much you found nothing else to do but stare at your plate ? Which you didn't even touch it since you came in and you just sait on your chair and let your food get cold and wasted !"

He said with his eyebrows lifted.

Arggg I hate it when he does that .

"Yeah I just said it since you talked way to much I had nothing else to do then to stare at my food in the plate".

"Couldn't you eat it instead hmmm".

"W-well I hate to eat with an annoying atmosphere " .

I said back

"Yeah right it's a lame excuse you know?" .Why you little jerk .

"I learned from the best , lame excuses comes from someone who plays magic and pretend to be a magician but he's only a stupid little boy who just talks and annoys people . Besides all I understood coming from your mouth was I said that and that and he said that and that and blah blah blah."

Ha take that onii-chan.

"Why you little brat, how dare you talk to your big brother like that?!"

"And you Baka how dare you pick on your little sister like that!?"

I mimicked he's tone and voice,well I tried to. You should of seen his face it's hilarious hahahahaha.

Our morning was wasted with us bickering about what's so ever and without knowing we were already on the afternoon.

Wow time really past quickly.