Chapter 37 : sakura the party planer

Sakura's pov

We dashed at the Suzuki mansion the guards knew why we were here so they let us in quickly .

We stopped at the front door .

"So who's gonna enter first ?

We all looked at each other and 1....... 2 .... 3

"SAKURA/ AOKO / KAITO / SHINCHI / KAZUHA / HEIJI / SONOKO / RAN !!!"

We said at the same time each other's name . Okay now it's awkward....

"Sonoko you go in after all it's your uncle and cousins ." Ran stated ... Come on we all know that no one wants to see what's behind this door .

"Argh fine seriously you guys are gonna kill me one day "

"That's for FORCING us into your family's LAME party "

We all said once again .

Sonoko opened the door "DUCK DOWN !"

I pushed Sonoko and aoko to the floor while the others threw themselves sideways to avoid ..................the birthday cake ???

"MITSUKI PUT THE PLATE DOWN RIGHT NOW !!"

"Okay !!!! "

"AHHH MIZUKI !!!"

"What?? you said to put the plate down so I thought it was meant to be stepped on hihihi"

"STOP !!!!"

"NO!!! WE HATE THIS PARTY AND THE FOOD IS HORRIBLE !!! HERE TAKE A TASTE OF THIS !!"

We saw one of the twins which was no other then the older one mitsuki with the strawberry and blueberry pie in her hands ready to throw it at her uncle !! Before the tart reaches his aim I caught it .

Phew at least the tart is saved . What?? It was good looking .

"SAKURA-NEE!!!"

"What are you girls doing huh?! Do you know how much time was spent to make all of these ?! People waisted their sweat to bake you all these goodies don't you have shame .?!"

"Thanks for coming Sakura-Chan "

"Sir please listen to what I'm gonna say . Let us change the theme and well ... Everything for their party we will take all the responsibility for it "

"We already talked through this and -"

"Uncle do you want for this disaster to happen again ? Cause that's what they'll do "

"Fine ! "

We cheered especially the twins they were the loudest .

"BUT ! You have less then 24 hours to prepare the cakes , the theme ,decorations, drinks and so on I hope I won't regret it . "

"YES SIR !!!!"

We saluted . Now the real work begins its gonna be hard we have less then 24 hours to prepare everything from scratch argh if only that old gramp listened to me in the first place we wouldn't be in this mess !! Let's see what the others are doing .....

"WHAT THE HELL ?!!! Aren't you guys supposed too help me organizing !!!??? But instead you're playing with the FREAKING balloons !!"

"Hehe it helps us to think "

"Kaito how old are you ? Such a bunch of childish kids as if two wasn't enough I have 7 more argh !"

"So what shall we start with ?"

"Hmmm ah ha lets start by cleaning the place first "

"AHHHHH !!!! MITSUKI MIZUKI?!!!!"

"WHAT ?!!"

"I SAID LETS CLEAN AND NOT THROW CREAM ON THE WALLS !"

"BUT THATS CLEANING !!!"

"NO IT ISNT !!!"

"YES IT IS !!!"

I seriously want to throw myself over a bridge or a cliff ! The twins were smirking ..... Wait .... SMIRKING !!!!

"SAKURA-NEE !!!"

Now what ... I didn't notice that one of the evil twins had a plate filled with mashed cream cake if it was even a cake .

"Put that down right now "

Great Sakura you really think they'll listen to you ?! NO THEY WONT and with that said I received the plate on my face .!!!!!!!!!!

"GIRLS oh you're SO DEAD !!!"

"You said Not on the walls so we can throw them on you " they laughed

"NO NO THROWING ,HITTING , KNOCKING , PUSHING , SCREAMING , TALKING OR EVEN BREATHING COMING FROM YOU GIRLS !!"

"So you want us to die ?!"

Actually I wouldn't mind at least you'll be another less big burden from my list . These girls are on the top of my burden list . They won first place .

"So let's start cleaning without making  more MESS" I shouted while glaring at the twins .

Hours past and the cleaning was finally done it's wasn't easy .when you have two Devils who keeps messing around or mess up what you just cleaned I mean i had to rearrange the shelfs 3 times clean the floor 5 times and so on .

"So what shall we do now ?" Ran asked while the others were lost and empty . What sort of help are they ?!

"Well first we'll start with the theme and then ...... Kaito give me a piece of paper and and so thing to write with "

"So first is

1: the theme
2: the decoration
3: the music
4: the food and drinks
5: the birthday cake

And that's all I can think about 

"So let's think of a theme ...... "

Shinichi went to his detective move while the others kept walking or hitting their head for ideas ..... WAIT

"Argh guys we are soooo dumb and stupid ... It's the twins birthday so of course the theme has to be Something they like ..... Girls come here ... So what theme would you like ?"

They looked at each other for a good 3 minutes then grinned !okay ???

"A DISNEY THEME !!!"

"Well it's better then Dora right Sonoko ?"

"Yeah or Winnie the Pooh "

" it was awful " Sonoko kept whining for her shoes and dress that were ruined with food .

" we all agree Disney it is "

"YEYYYY!!!"

We all laughed even the twins who are cold as ice laughed with us .each day we learn new things but today I learned that there's a small part of them who is kind it's like they weren't evil . It's wired for me to say this but I think they'll be able to change we just need to help them . Let's just hope that I can break the ice and add a blooming flower in their hearts it's gonna be hard but it's worth it they're so young nothing is lost let's show them the life they're missing  and will regret if they don't live it it's now or never .

Worth to give it a try right ? so let's add in the list

6: change the twins to devil from angel .!

Hey Mina 💖 like always vote comment and see you on my next update which will be soon 💖