Chapter 23 date between siblings

I dedicate this chapter to oreoooooooos for her support. Here is the chapter specially made for you since I know you wanted more romantic scenes so I came up with this idea hope you'll like it .

         Sakura's pov

How awkward this is !!

We arrived at the café and took something light for breakfast.

"Why do you keep staring at me kaito?"

I asked . I was so embarrassed first we match clothes now we're eating at a café what will our friends think about that ???

"Why?, is it wrong for me to look at you ?"

"If only you were looking AND not staring I wouldn't have mentioned it "

"Why are you so grumpy ?you should be happy that I brought you to your favorite café "

"I'm just not use to it like its the first time in forever "

"Well get used to it cause tonight we're going to the restaurant !"

This time I was literally shocked

"WHAAATTTT!!!!!??"

"What,what?"

"Kaito are you serious? I mean we're siblings and your acting as if I'm your ...... Your ...... G-girlfriend "

"For YOUR information siblings DO go to restaurants together "

"Yes but not when they match clothes and when the brother keeps staring at his sister for like 2 hours !"

"Who said I was staring at you dummy I was looking at the cute dog behind you "

He thinks I'm and idiot right?

"The dog you mentioned left 1 hour ago and you stared 1h more when he left !now are you gonna say that you were staring at the tree or whatever is behind me pfff"

"See that's why I disagreed for you to become a detective at the age of 10 but shinichi had to teach you his crap "

"Why ? For you to keep staring without me noticing or what your staring at ?
Puh lease it's sooo obvious even a blind can notice your stares "

I noticed the gloomy mood he looked down in disappointment. Why did I have to be so embarrassed Sakura you Baka I was so embarrassed to what people will think that not once did I think I was hurting kaito' feelings.

"Anyway thanks for this kaito ,I really appreciate your effort by trying to spend more time with me . "

He's happy mood came back ok now Sakura don't blow it !

"So what are you up to these days ?"

I started the conversation while drinking my coffee.

"Nothing much I'm training my magic skills by stealing "