Chapter 26 : memories

Sakura's pov

I found it hard to breath all I could see was black . I was freezing and my body was like frozen in place . I couldn't move a muscle Where was I ?

"Sakura!"

Who's voice was that ?

"Sakura!"

Who are you ?

"Sakura!"

The same voice kept calling me again and again . A voice who I didn't recognize but I found it familiar I know i already heard it somewhere but where?.

It called me once more I was following it even though I couldn't see a thing I was heading where that voice was calling me .

When I approached it I small light lighten my view and there I saw a women with a man which I assume was her husband .

"Sakura!"

The women Was calling me I couldn't see her face thanks for my blurry vision all I can say was that she had long blonde hair with brown eyes as for the man his eyes were blue while his hair was brown .

They were a cute couple.

"Mama! I'm scared !"

I heard a little voice cried when I looked towards the gaze of the couple I met the eyes of a little girl in the age of 5 ......... She looked like ..........me ??? S

"Sakura! Don't worry mama and papa will catch you we promise !"

So I was right that is me . Then that makes the sweet couple ...... My parents ?

The couple were in a pool while the little me was at the edge scared to jump in the water .

"I'm scared ! It's too deep!"

"Sakura ! There's nothing to be scared of were here sweetie "

"Jump we'll catch you "

the father tried to make he jump but the little me was still scared.

"Promise ?"

"Yes we promise "

I watched the little me jump bravely in the pool and when she entered the water her parents caught her in their arms .

She did it she put her fear behind and jumped . I clapped for her but none of them could see me nor hear or even touch me .

"I did it mama ! Papa I did it !"

"Well done Sakura !"

They were so happy I saw how the little me hugged her parents tightly what a happy family .

I wanted to see them closely to at least get a better view of their faces .

When I was about to make a step further I fell in the darkness once again . I panicked and ran some where else the. This black hole but all I was doing was to no avail it's no use everywhere I go or look at pitch black is all I'll see .

I tried calling for help but no one came or answered . Each move I made I found it harder to breath .

"Hm hmmmmm hm hmmmm"

I heard a voice humming.

Suddenly another shade of light came on my view showing me the same little girl but this time she was alone the only thing that didn't change was the pool filled with water.

It was night time and the little me looked around for something or maybe someone and when the cost was clear she took a deep breath and ........ She jumped in the pool .!

Lost memories (detective Conan , kaitou kid fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara