Chapter 38 : day one : their past

"So the girls wants a colorful party "

"And the theme is Alice in wonderland!" We cheered

"But just before we start mitsuki and Mizuki I have a question to ask you "

"Yes Sakura-nee?"

"Why did your uncle arranged a one week birthday party isn't tomorrow enough ? Why one week ?"

Bad move Sakura they are now sulking and in the urge to cry I can see tears sparkling in their beautiful purple eyes which are unique !

"Because of mama she promised "

Promised ???? What promise ? I looked at Sonoko for answers while she just shrugged her shoulders .

"What promise ?"

"That on their next birthday she'll celebrate all the birthdays she missed with her children "

I almost jumped in fright when their uncle was right behind me .

"Why would she promise that ?"

Flash back (authors pov)

When the twins were born their mother fell sick due to her weak heart so when she gave birth to the twins her heart became weaker and it continues day after day .

She had a weak heart since birth she got it from her mother who got it from her mother and it goes on . The hospital said that her heart problem can't cure . They gave her 8 years to live and not more but it be less if she doesn't take care of her health .

On the twins first birthday their mother fainted due to all the preparations she tired herself but what kind of mother won't prepare a party for her child's first birthday?

As the days and years pass her heart became worser . Every time their birthday arrived we could say that their mother was never present she's either in a hospital bed or at home resting in her room .

One day the twins woke up to find their beautiful mother waking them up which was a surprise for the two . She gave them one of her famous warm hugs and kisses

" mitsuki and Mizuki forgive mama for not spending one of your birthdays with you sorry for not spending time with you like I'm supposed to be doing but I promise that on your next birthday I'll catch up . You know what? On your next birthday we'll be celebrating each year I missed deal ?"

"DEAL!!"

They spent the whole day together playing , laughing and having fun .

But when the sun went down their mother coughed blood and fainted she was straightly brought to the hospital .

The doctors came and told them that she died at arrival her heart stopped before they could save her it was too late . The twins lost their mother who also died 1 week before their 6 th birthday .

Flash back ends . Sakura's pov

" this is so sad no wonder why they became Devils " Sonoko cried with the others while on my part I felt bad and sad they had a past similar like mine .

"So we decided to fulfill the promise in their 7 th birthday "

Well that explains it . "Okay we'll also prepare the on week birthday party "

Time skip .....

So we decided for the theme to be alice  in wonder land .

"Let's start with the entrance I want a door like a key hole if you get what I mean oh and make it colorful " some maids came and helped us