To Start us Off(*Fiona)

A/N: lol this book is going to be soooooooo crappy... It will probably also be out of order and jumbled up... *coughs and clears throat* Well, enjoy!!!😋😋😋
*************************************
The Birth of Tinkerbell😂😂😂
So to start off, let me explain who Tinkerbell is. Also known as Sparkle Boy and Glitter Girl, Tinkerbell is the single most annoying saxophone player on the planet. He constantly picked on me before what we the authors call "The Glitter Incident". Here is how that very incident happened.
(In first person)
I sat at our lunch table with Francisco, Brittany, Gizmo, Digico, and Dog. We were only missing one person. Maple. She came in loaded down with a grocery bag of slime. Approaching the table she pulled out a bag and brandished it proudly. "Here you go Fiona!" She Said sweetly, handing me the bag of sparkly slime. "Extra glitter! Just like you asked!" I could tell by the amused looks the others had that my eyes lit up. (If you can't tell I love anything sparkly and/or shiny) I made a childish squeaking noise that resulted in a giggle from Maple. I immediately took out the slime and began playing with it. When I put it on the table, I was thrilled to find out that it left my hands completely covered in glitter. At that moment, Unicorn came running over. I showed her my sparkly hands and she immediately began playing with the slime. "Fiona you should put glitter on Tinkerbell!" Dog said. (Tink for short) I thought about it for a minute. "Nah... that would mean getting within 3 feet of him!" We all laughed and continued with our lunches. "But you could if you wanted!" I told Dog. She laughed and nodded. I thought she was joking. We proceeded to tempt her, still thinking she was joking, and were shocked when she and Unicorn ran over to Tink. Both of their hands were covered in glitter.
We watched in shock as they dusted the glitter onto the unsuspecting head on Tinkerbell. They came running back to our table, greeted with small laughs and cheers. All the laughter died as we saw the admin approach a frustrated looking Tink, seemingly asking what had happened. "Oh my god..." I breathed, beginning to panic. "He's snitching on us!" We watched in horror as the admin walked away, all of us starting to worry.
Word spread quickly around the school, pretty soon everyone knew about "The Glitter Incident" Tink was instantly given the nicknames Sparkle Boy and (my favorite) Tinkerbell.

TO BE CONTINUED.........
A/N: Welp! I'll probably leave the rest of this part to Frans