Gradventure for real this time(Francisco*)

Sorry this has take me so long to actually write but this happened like over a month ago......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gradventure had finally arrived and the whole 8th grade was practically buzzing with excitement. We had 4 classes that morning before being held in the cafeteria until we left a few hours later.

In most of our classes we just watched movies or talked..... we didn't have our backpacks so what was the point? Science. We ALWAYS do work in science.

At last! The time had come for us to leave! Our group consisted of Dog, Gizmo, Fiona, Me, and a few of our other friends.

After a couple hour bus ride we had finally made it to Universal!

Our first stop was MIB, but the line was waaaaaayyyy too long.... so to Diagon Alley we went!

We honestly didn't have a plan to begin with.... it just happened.

They were going to close the parks to the public at 7:00 and it was only gonna be 8th graders until midnight. It was gonna be so great!

When we got to Diagon Alley out first thought was that we were gonna need some Butterbeer (the best drink ever!!!) but first into the shops by the entrance...

By the time we really wanted butterbeer.... the lines for that were too long! But we got ice cream instead! It was really good! I had apple crumble and Gizmo and Fiona had chocolate. As we ate our ice cream we continued to wander around Diagon Alley. When we were over by the Escape from Gringotts we saw YellowStar and Poopypants
(Fiona's nickname for him). They were about to get in line so we said "wait for us!" And we quickly got our stuff into lockers and finished our ice cream and stepped though the doors of the famous wizarding bank.

Fiona it's your turn!