RED ALERT (*Brittany)

There WILL be a new story for you all to enjoy soon! I promise. We've been very busy finishing up the school year, especially saying bye. We only have a week left, including weekends! Of course, there will be a shortage of stories over the summer, but we'll try to get stories up! It's gonna be hard, we're all leaving(Hopefully to the same school) I'm really gonna miss my friends, especially my teachers. They were all so nice, even if they made us work hard. Our English teacher is leaving this year too, I feel so bad for everyone that didn't have her. She was the coolest teacher ever, and I'm really glad to have had her. Of course we have our band teacher, Mr. Rey!!!! He is probably the best band teacher you could ever have. He is really nice, let's us play good songs that are challenging, and of course we all are a big family there. He is a great teacher in general, and I'm really gonna miss having him. There is also our science teacher, Cannibal(Don't ask, it's emotional and between a special person) She may be loud, kinda lazy in grades, but she's still great. She has this accentand it really got my attention. Science was always one of my favorite classes, and she tried making it fun. Of course she makes us present projects, one thing I hated about class. There is also a really nice algebra teacher Fiona and I had. She was kinda strict, but she was doing it so we could pass our end of course exams! She was really funny and made class fun. I probably would've fell asleep in her class if she wasn't as loud and outgoing as she is. And those are only a few teachers I really will miss. We also had our Language Arts teacher from last year. He was strict  and funny too. He loved to pick on us and make class interactive. He was interesting, and I miss having him. He was really nice, and let us work in groups. I remember he was being cool, and started doing what everyone else was at the time. He was shipping. His students. Our friends. One thing I hated. He shipped Doormat and Clarence together because a few other students did. I ended up kicking Doormat alot, but we were all good friends. We had good bonds, which is how Team Leo was formed!! I am really gonna miss all of you, and all we can hope is to try and make it through the summer. Fiona, Cisco, Gizmo, I really will miss having you there to support me and make me laugh. I do appreciate it a lot. There are things I've left unspoken, and I don't think I'm emotionally prepared to say any of it, at least not yet. Anyways, I know this was kinda serious but I thought it would be a reminder and easier way to tell the others authors how I felt instead of in a yearbook. I really do appreciate all of you. Expect a story soon!!

<3 xoxoxo