Part 2: Tinkerbell (*Francisco)

He gets mad at Fiona, but gets told truth. He then gets mad at Dog, and we don't get in trouble! The end. Lololol

That was Brittany...

Here is the REAL 2nd PART OF THE GLITTER STORY!

Well....

Tinkerbell was mad at Unicorn and Dog for almost a week even after Unicorn apologized.... Dog never did apologize... I don't think.... Finally Tink accepted the apology....

Later that day in Band....
TOAK (That One Annoying Kid) was making fun of Tink and even called him  Glitter Girl... Fiona and I started to feel really bad about the whole thing...

We were setting up for a concert that night and while we were putting out chairs and stands people kept asking Fiona why she put glitter on Tinkerbell's head.... SHE DIDN'T!!! Why do people always assume it's one persons fault but it's not!!!

Well it turns out that Tinkerbell didn't tell on us and no one got in trouble...

Well I mean Dog ended up almost in trouble like once for annoying Maple... but anyways...

Shout outs:
Happy_Gamer
And Unicorn!
Her account is LinaVang56

Hey guys!
Just wanted to let you know we are starting a few really funny stories soon but specifically tomorrow we r gonna be telling the stories from our dance tomorrow night!!!!!!!
I have a felling it's gonna be really great!!!!

-Francisco