who's your daddy?

You walked down the hallway with your two best friends, Amour and Monroe, by your side

You walked down the hallway with your two best friends, Amour and Monroe, by your side. Intense glares from the female population of your high school, West Campus High, as well as the many whistles and dog calls from various males were coming in your guys' direction. You sucked on a cherry flavored Jolly Rancher as Monroe and Amour chewed on their mint flavored gum, making your way to the lockers that belonged to you three.

"We always seem to leave them wanting more, don't we girls?" Amour smirked, blowing a bubble with her gum and letting it pop, putting in the combination to her locker once she reached it. Monroe couldn't help but smirk in return as she leaned against her locker, "Girl, it's been like this since sophomore year. Ever since (Your Name) came along, we've been even more untouchable than we used to be." You smiled softly at your girls' comments, punching your locker and watching it pop open.

You had just moved to Sacremento, California from the Bronx to have a chance at a 'better life', as your mother called it. You were completely happy with the life you were living back in New York, but with the constant gang violence and troublesome behavior of your peers, your mother thought it would be a good idea to move to a more stable environment. You met Amour and Monroe when you first transferred to West Campus High during your sophomore year, and being the new girl at school was everything but glorious. You weren't fond at the idea of making new friends, especially because you were naturally intimidating. You were sitting alone in the cafeteria during lunch one day only to be approached by a young Amour and Monroe, and to your surprise, you connected with them instantly. Time went by, and the three of you grew closer over the years, making the three of you the most popular girls in the entire school.

You three were now seniors in high school, and for some reason, the attention you all were receiving compared to the attention you guys gathered during your previous years of high school was so much more intense, and none of you could truly understand why. The attention was specifically coming from a new group of boys that had transferred to West Campus during your junior year. Keith, Algee, Woody, Luke, Bryshere, and Elijah were known to be the most attractive group of boys in the entire city of Sacremento, but that didn't impress you or your girls— not one bit.

As you put some of your belongings in your locker, you felt Amour nudge your side softly. "(Your Nickname), look who's staring over here," Amour whispered to you, causing you to look over your shoulder. To no surprise, you saw Keith and his boys staring at you, Monroe, and Amour, licking their lips and making side comments amongst themselves. You rolled your eyes slightly and looked away, closing your door with your shoulder. "Ian' payin' them no mind, Mory. Those boys are just like the rest of these trifling ass muhfuckas," you scoffed, letting your thick, New York accent fill the ears of your two best friends.

Monroe looked over at the boys, slightly eyeing Bryshere as he looked her up and down, biting down on his bottom lip. Monroe's cheeks turned rosy and she looked away quickly, looking you up and down, "Well, (Your Nickname), you can't blame 'em for staring so hard. Look at you."