brown skin

Keith stared down at his phone while the rest of his boys laughed and joked around him

Keith stared down at his phone while the rest of his boys laughed and joked around him. Algee, Woody, Luke, Elijah, and Bryshere occupied his home for their annual bachelor night, and for some reason, Keith wasn't into it this time around. The boys had noticed his weird behavior had began a month ago, almost as if he was distracted by something, or someone. The festivities the boys took part in were no longer entertaining to the young freckled man, and it honestly frightened the other men around him.

Woody was the first to notice that Keith's behavior hadn't changed from the time prior, and this time around, he decided to speak upon it, "Aye, Keith." Keith's eyes never reverted from his phone screen, his thumb placed upon it as it swiped upwards. He was obviously scrolling through something, but Woody couldn't get a better look at it since Keith had the brightness on his phone turned all the way down. After a few seconds of silence, Keith finally spoke up, "Hm?" "What's goin' on with you, bro? You've been acting strange since last month," Bryshere added, raising an eyebrow at Keith. "I don't even know what y'all are talkin' about," Keith mumbled, his attention never diverting from his cellular device.

Luke huffed and leaned forward, snatching Keith's phone and taking a look at what was on his screen. "Yo, what the fuck?" Keith growled, standing up to take his phone from Luke. Algee, who was sitting closest to Keith, leaned forward and grabbed Keith by his shirt, pulling him back down on the couch, "Sit down." Keith moved Algee's hand from his shirt, glaring at Luke as he let Bryshere and Elijah lean forward to look at his phone screen as well.

"Well?" Woody and Algee asked in unison. Luke finally looked up from the screen, "It's a girl." Woody and Algee smacked their lips, groaning; "Man, shut the hell up and give me my shit back," Keith growled, trying to take his phone again. Luke moved his hand away so Keith's hand would miss his property. "I'm not giving you back shit until you tell us who this is," Luke smirked.

All eyes were now on Keith as he felt his eyes roll, leaning back on the couch, "Her name's (Your Name)." "Well, (Your Name) is one fine ass brown skin," Bryshere smirked with a lick of his lips. "Chill the hell out," Keith snapped, looking at Bryshere. Bryshere put his hands up in defense as Luke tossed Keith back his phone, Keith catching it with one hand. He looked back down at his screen to see the picture you had just posted on Instagram still in sight; he couldn't help but smile down at it.

You and Keith had been conversing back and forth over the course of months via iMessage and DM's. He loved everything about you, and you loved everything about him, but the only strain in making the relationship official was the distance between the two of you. You lived all the way in Atlanta while he resided in Los Angeles; it killed the both of you that you couldn't see each other in person, but you both promised to make it work, and so far? You guys had did just that.

But tonight, everything would change. Keith had arranged a flight to come out and see you, and you both would be in each other's arms by morning. His flight left at twelve midnight, but he would touch down in Atlanta around four in the morning. He was beyond excited to see you, and seeing that picture of you on Instagram just made him even more anxious to claim you as his in person.