come and see me

"Girl, I'm so excited to see Bryson do his shit on stage," your friend, Hazel, smiled, "You already know that's my baby daddy

"Girl, I'm so excited to see Bryson do his shit on stage," your friend, Hazel, smiled, "You already know that's my baby daddy. His voice just speaks to me." You couldn't help but let out a soft laugh and shake your head; you and your friend Hazel were walking down the streets of L.A., heading towards the Staples Center for the BET Experience. You had worked enough hours on your job to get two tickets for you and Hazel, as well as a new outfit to wear to the event.

"Are you even excited to see anybody, (Your Name)? You're always so calm, and sometimes I want you to occupy me with my out-of-pocketness," Hazel sighed, looking over at you as the two of you finally got to the front entrance of the event

"Are you even excited to see anybody, (Your Name)? You're always so calm, and sometimes I want you to occupy me with my out-of-pocketness," Hazel sighed, looking over at you as the two of you finally got to the front entrance of the event. You shoved your hands in your back pants pockets and shrugged softly, "You know I'm a pretty laid-back person anyway. I don't think of these celebrities as.. well, celebrities; I just think they're normal people, just like we are." Hazel smiled at you, "That's why I love you."

The two of you stood in the long line to get inside of the event, carrying on a small conversation until you both were finally up front. You and Hazel showed the guards your wristbands and were allowed entry shortly after. You both pushed your way towards the front of the gate, getting an amazing view of the stage. "I think Bryson's performing first," Hazel nodded as you took your phone out of your Michael Kors mini backpack, nodding in response as you unlocked your phone. A notification from Instagram had popped up on the top of your screen, grabbing your attention:

keithpowers has shared a photo.

Your eyes immediately lit up and your fingers moved with a quickness to click the notification before it disappeared. You watched as your home screen was replaced by Keith's recent post— it was a video. Before you could even take a look at it, Hazel glanced over at your phone and gasped loudly, almost causing you to drop your phone in the process. Your eyes widened as you looked up at her to see her smiling widely. "You wanna see Keith!" she exclaimed, your face scrunching up. "Well, of course I'd like to meet him, but it's very unlikely that I will. Do you see how many people are out here, Haze? Be real; what's the chance of us seeing him? We'll probably miss him even though he's in the same area we are," you shrug softly, causing Hazel to roll her eyes slowly. "Oh, shut up, (Your Nickname). Stop trying to act like you're not daydreaming about what you would do if you do see him. You would care if you missed your opportunity to meet him, and since you have an amazing best friend, I'm gonna make your dreams come true," Hazel stated with a smirk. Your right eyebrow rose slowly; what is this girl up to? It already seemed as though she had a plan— a plan she thought of way ahead of time.