author's question and answer session 🦄

hey, guys! 💕

i gave my readers the task of asking me questions pertaining to anything about myself. the questions could be out of pocket, super personal, or just simple and innocent. 😘

due to the deletion of this chapter, as well as the third part of as your friend, i'll be re-doing and re-posting the two chapters. 🤗

so without further a do (that's how you say it, right? 😭), let's get into this q&a:

question #1: what made you start to write? not only keith, but in general; like, what sparked your interest in creating stories?

answer: my family has always been strong in the subject of english school wise. i've always had an articulate vocabulary at a young age. i started writing at the age of six actually; you know, little innocent stories here and there. they were super short, and really silly, and i just always loved using my imagination to take me outside of the world i was in. it was a time to get away from everything for me, and it blossomed from there. i actually published my very first book in fifth grade. 😂💕

question #2: first, i want to say that i love your writing. 💖 you're a huge inspiration to me. what do you think makes a good writer? what makes a story interesting to read/what about a story draws you in and makes you want to read it?

answer: that is so sweet. 😭💕 i've never heard somebody tell me this before. thank you for your support! ❣️ what makes a good writer to me is structure. everything has to be organized— spacing, punctuation, spelling— that's always been something i've looked for when it comes to reading books on this app, as well as professionally published books. originality also makes a good writer; everybody wants to stick out, you know? you want to make your own legacy— leave your own mark on the book world. it's a lot of work, but it's all worth it in the long run.

what makes a story interesting to me is diversity. make a plot nobody has thought of before— find something that inspires you in reality to make a book about, you know? no matter what it is: a song, a word, anything. throw plot twists in— nobody likes to see the typical cliché storylines.. it gets old.

question #3: biggest inspirations in your life?

answer: it would be my mother and oldest brother for sure. my mother was a single parent at a young age and moved across the country to provide a better life for her and my brother. they had nothing, and everybody expected them to be another statistic. in the end, my brother got a scholarship to a private university and graduated on the dean's list. he's now a music producer on the side and works with insurance for celebrities. my mother owns an insurance company alongside my father (who she married when i was ten), and everything's pretty good now. 🤷🏽‍♀️ they help me see that no matter what the circumstance, where you get in life is all up to you.

question #4: favorite books on wattpad?

answer: i can't list them all, lmao. 😂 that's way too many. if i have your book in my library, especially in a reading list? you've made it to my top favorite authors on this app. let's just leave it at that. 💖🤷🏽‍♀️