Chapter 2

An old Fling

Kilani sat on Carsons Jet waiting for him to get on. They were heading to Hawaii for their Honey Moon and although Kilani was excited. the piece of paper that she held in her hand made her feel otherwise. Kilani thought back to when she left Houston almost nine months back. Kilani heart was still in so much pain, she hadn't seen Von nor Jayceon every since she had left and the thought of going back only made her question herself. The only way she could fight this battle was by going back and facing Von. Kilani knew she was wrong for taking the baby with her with no trace of where she was going but that was the only thing that was on her mind a couple of months back.

"hey baby, you okay?" Carson said smiling at his beautiful wife.

"yes im straight just got alot on my mind."Kilani said throwing her hair over her shoulders.

"babe its our honey moon, I don't wanna hear no more about the situation, we suppose to be enjoying ourselves." Carson took a seat beside Kilani.

Kilani knew carson was right, but she couldn't help the feeling in the pit of her stomach that made her anxious to see what would take place in the next few or more weeks.

Carson phone rang uncontrollably alerting both of them.

"hello." Carson voice spoke through the phone.

Kilani could hear Carson cussing over the phone.

"damn man, you know I aint tryna move no more dope untill im back from my trip,you know im on my honeymoon."

The dope game was all new to Kilani, yes Prince sold drugs, but he was sloppy and he never told her much about it let alone brought it up. It was different with Kilani. Carson made sure Kilani knew everything there was to know about the game. He made her learn how to shoot, how to do set ups and most importantly how to cook it and sell it. Most of the time Carson didn't allow her to handle any drug situations he did that himself. But if there was ever a time Carson would need Kilani, he made sure she was equipped to do so.

Although Carson was sweet and kind he never hesitated to kill a nigga if he had to.