27

"This has to be a mistake Kilani." Mrs. G said still shocked herself .

Kilani looked towards Carson, and he looked overwhelmed himself.

"Mrs. G I'll be sure to get in touch with the insurance company to receive the money, but I think it's about time for you to go now."

"Listen Kilani , I know we've had our differences in the past, but I'm sure Jr. Doesnt need all of that money. He's just a child." Mrs. G said trying to compromise with Kilani .

"If you just give the money to me, I'm sure I can hold it and keep it safe for him, when he gets older ." Mrs. G spoke again .

"No I'm pretty sure I've got it under control, I'm his mother now can you please leave ." Kilani repeated back to Mrs. G .

Walking towards the door Mrs. G felt defeated.

Mrs. G walked up so close to Kilani, she could feel her breath on her nose .

"Kilani you will pay, for this for everything ." Mrs. G said walking out slamming the door.

---------_____

---------
_____

Kilani sat down next to Carson on the sofa.

"Carson what are we going to do with this money ? "

"Kilani we don't even need that money , I have plenty of money, and plus that old lady rubs me the wrong fucking way , with her old ass." Carson said rubbing Kilani's stomach.

"Well we have to figure something out, I guess I could put that money into a account until he figures out what he wants to do with it, I just can't believe Von left him 3 mil."

"I can't believe it either ." Carson said .

Carson said drinking out of his Hennessy bottle .

"You think this is the right time to drink Carson, what's wrong with you?"

"Kilani you know I would never intentionally hurt you , right ."

"Well I don't know you tell me ."

"You remember the girl that I slept with before the wedding ." Carson said .

"I tried to forget about her , so why are you bringing her up?" Kilani said getting up with her arms crossed .

"I'm so sorry Kilani ." Carson said getting on his knees hugging Kilani's waist.

"Her name is Raina, baby I'm so sorry she's pregnant.

Raina in MM

Hey guys ❤️ I hope your still enjoying this book! Only 3 more chapters to go and they're full of surprises. Thank you all for being great supporters I'll see you in the next 3 chapters !