2) Present

You can't have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday.

As the school bell rang, the girls immediately packed their books and items in their bags to get the hell out of class. It was something they did almost every time Stiles was in their class. If he either asked for a pencil or smirked, they would run out of class all giggly to talk about it. He would chuckle and take his time to clear his table.

"You are really getting used to it aren't you?" Scott zipped his bag closed and bumped it a few times down on the chair to make the books stand straight up. He remembered Stiles being completely unrecognised in school, but since last year he completely changed. Or his behaviour in school is different. Technically, it's also different in his spare time when he has girls over at his place. Yeah, you heard me. The first few months, having girls over was supposed to be his distraction from his big crush on a certain strawberry blo-

Wait who?

"Oh I have been for almost a year now Scotty. Which reminds me..." He pauses himself to look down at the number he got from Ashley. "I'm busy today," he smiled and put the smal piece of paper in his back pocket.

"Listen," Isaac stopped him and made them both turn around to look at him.
"When we said go fuck other girls to forget Rose or whatever, we didn't actually mean it," he sighed and sqweezed his eyes as he was looking at Scott to get some backup.

Stiles ignored what Isaac just said, As always. He mumbled a whatever and took on his bag. "Are you coming? We have practice," He smirked and took the lead, walking down the hall with his hands in his pocket. Scott eyed Isaac a look that said just let him be that made Isaac roll his eyes. Of course there were giggling girls heard from the class and to the end of the hall. He confidentially ignored every single one of them to seem more desperate.

"Hey guys," Kira and Allison came into the view with their beautiful, long and bright brown hair. Right away, Scott pulled Allison in by her waist to give her a kiss. The couple had recently confessed their feelings for one another, even If each of them started developing feelings the exact moment their eyes met, none of them had the courage to confess. That was until the group of friends (meaning Isaac and Kira got sick of the ridiculous tension and exploded with words. Both Scott and Allison were so shy at the moment but Allison had enough and jumped on Scott's lips.

"Happy one weeks anniversary," Allison smiled delighted. Her grip around Scott's waist loosened to look at his face better. "Aww," he went in for a kiss again.

"Omg, I regret helping you get together," Kira put a hand in front of the fluffy couple to not look at the horrible vision. Isaac pushed her slightly and she chuckled at her comment.

"Just let them be cause in a few weeks, you'll hear different stories of their arguments," Isaac put his whole arm around Kiras shoulder as they teased the new couple who wouldn't even listen. They were too busy, kissing and touching each other. Kira rolled her eyes and kept walking along Isaac and Stiles who was silent the whole time. Allison and Scott stayed at the corner and Scott said his goodbye cause he had practice. Kira went with Allison and kissed her cheek. Her whole arm was around Allison's shoulder as they talked about Scott. Kira just wanted to tease her and make her go red in purpose. "Shut up," Allison giggled and pushed Kira slightly but didn't break her grip.

"Did you see Stiles today?" Kira asked and looked behind her as if the guys still were where they were seconds ago.

"What about him?" Allison asked, still with a smile on her face from their previous descution.

Kira looked behind her once again, seeing the three guys getting attention of a bunch of girls because of Stiles. "I don't know, he just seems... off?"