8) Clueless

(I accidentally updated this chapter yesterday and it was unfinished. Sorry for the confusion.)

[ Do not play the song yet!]

It's amazing how fast someone can become a stranger.

You know what's amazing about waking up on a school day? It is how you can't wait for the day to end so you can come home, throw your bag on the couch, take your sweatpants on and lay on your bed, thinking about random stuff until you eventually doze off. His favorite position you ask? It's when you lay on your stomach with your arms hugging the cold side of your blue pillow and a blanket up to your waist cause if you cover your entire body, you'll sweat. Sweat leads to sticky clothes, which would make him stand up and sometimes concidering taking a hot shower.

Which he did.

He was home alone. His dad wasn't supposed to be home until midnight. He wasn't the type of guy that cried easily, the boy got used to holding the pain in. He burries it in so deep, that when he keeps burrying, he'll eventually get filled up and it gets harder and harder for each time to hold back the pain. You can say that he's used to it. It wasn't the first time he lost someone after all.

But crying involves engery, and it was defenitly something he didn't have at the moment. His tired body just wanted to take a shower a relax. Relax his brain. Just turn it off. His hands were cold. The bathroom was steamy, the water was hot, every inch of his body was kept warm. Except his cold hands. Turning your thoughts off had it's consequences, which were random thoughts. Thoughts that you wouldn't think of when you're out in public, these thoughts or moments - Whatever - were special to him. How can every inch of your body be involved in the feeling of warmth when the only body part left out were your hands? How can you leave something like that out? How can you posibbly have the perfect time of your life and just forget it all in 5 seconds!

...

H-how could she...

Thoughts were also hard to get out of. He had his methods, move just one of these body parts. What he liked to do, was mixing actions with emotions. His foot kicked harder than expected against the showerwall, making him regret right away. "Son of a-"

He shut his pursed lips together, fisted his hands and took a deep breath. There you have two emotions mixed together.

Once he turned the water off and took on his clothes, he kind of also forgot about the feeling. Being in the shower was always a place for him to get rid of all of his thoughts.  It was better than before though. After she left - or after he had to let go of her - his heart used to descend from his chest and further down to his stomach by each day that passed by. He leanred to ignore and forget about it - just like she did - but with her coming back, made him remember the feeling of the pain. She was unfinished business, he knew that, but he didn't want to be reminded. Quickly he took a pair of boxers on along with black t-shirt and black pants before flinging his closet open with an urge to throwing it all away. He threw all of his small belongings aside with no patience from finding his song book. Time stopped at exactly when he didn't want it to stop - When his eyes found the piece of memory. When he finally gathered all strength in his body to pick it up and throw it away, he forced himself to calm down and remind himself again that he was fine.

He walked down stairs relaxed, finding himself alone in the kitchen. He chuckled to himself and threw the songbook as if it was nothing. As if she was nothing. A loud banging sound behind him did not only startle him, but made his head hit the counter. He made a silent "Aw" with the movement of his lips when he saw his father come in the front door. The expression on his face was priceless, which made Stiles overreact with the pain.