Love between a Demon and Angel

It was 2am and I was wandering the halls of the Phantomhive estate. Everyone was asleep so I let my wings hang freely, not having to hide them. I had changed out of my white and gold dress and into a different one, not wanting to walk around looking like royalty.

I heard a noise coming from the study. When I opened the door I could see Ciel asleep. His head rested on the desk. I walk over to him and gently pick him up and carry him to his room. When I make it I run into Sebastian. He opens the door for me and I bring Ciel to bed, tucking him in. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. I leave the room and quietly close the door, standing next to Sebastian.

"What are you doing up at a time like this?" He asks, his eyes slightly shifting to my wings.

"I wanted to go for a walk since I could not sleep. I thought I'd try and get used to my wings" I say flapping them slightly.

"I see" he says.

I walk off but he follows me.

"Is there a reason you're following me?"

"I wish to speak with you" he gently grabs my hand and leads me somewhere. We ended up in a room I've never been in before. There was a balcony, a long couch and a desk. It looked like a second study.

"Why are there two studies?" I ask, walking out onto the balcony.

"That is just how it was built before the fire"

I lean on the railing looking up at the full moon. I had tucked my wings away so they wouldn't distract me from the beautiful view.

"Why have you brought me here?" I ask going to turn around, but Sebastian wraps his arms around my waist stopping me. He was pushed up closely against me.

"I'm not sure" he whispers in my ear.

"How are you not sure? You must have some idea why" I struggle, trying to get out of his arms.

He doesn't answer but he picks me up and brings me inside. He throws me on the couch, wrapping his hands around my wrists next to my head, trapping me. He had a devious smirk on his face as he leaned closer. It was the same look he had the last time he kissed me.

"I'm not sure what it is, but I can't seem to get enough of you" he roughly puts his lips on mine making me gasp.

Does he...

"Do you..." I ask when he pulls away.

"I guess humans would call it love" he smiles sincerely.

"You, love... me?" I say in pure shock.

"I do" he whispers before encasing my lips in another kiss, this one sweet and gentle. I allow his lips to move against mine as I mimic his actions.

"I know how I feel now" I say breathlessly, remembering how I felt when we visited the village. "I feel love"

We smile at each other for a moment until a thought comes into my mind.

"Don't you find it odd? An angel and a demon..."

"Together they are the strongest pair" he says intertwining his fingers with mine. "We will both protect Ciel until his death. Even after the contract is done, you will take his place in the company and I will take his soul. I do not wish to leave you but I'm afraid with no contract I will return to where I came from"

"Then I'll make a contract. Can't I?"

"It is possible, but what would you offer?"

"My soul when I die" I smirk but he looks at me oddly. "I'm an angel, I cannot die but I have the soul of Rosemarie Hunter. Meaning you will be with me for eternity"

A smirk forms on his lips as he licks them. "You sure are a smart little creature"

He kisses my lips shortly and pulls away. He lifts me off of the couch and carries me somewhere else. He opens a door to a bedroom. The whole room was dark, something reasonable for a demon.

"Sebastian what are you doing?" I ask as he places me on my feet and grabs something from the dresser. He comes back with a nightgown in his hands.

"Would you like me to change you?" He says and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

I snatch it from his hands and walk into the bathroom. I change and come back out to see him laying in bed. I wait, not knowing what to do. He motions for me to come over and I do. I lay down beside him under the covers, facing him, and he wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight, my love"