City on Fire

I wake to find a tray on the dresser and myself in a different dress. I eat a little then start thinking of how to escape. I was pretty sure they didn't know I was an angel, meaning I could use my powers. I quietly and quickly get the chains removed from my wrists and go to the door. I open it and sneak through the hallways. As soon as I find an exit I take flight, going straight for London.

I land on a ship that wasn't too far away from London to regain my strength. I wasn't used to flying for so long. I land in the shadows, not wanting anyone to see my wings. When my wings are out of sight I wander around. I walk to the main deck but I don't see the city lights I was expecting, I only see fire and smoke rising into the sky. I gasp and notice a blue haired figure in the crowd.

Ciel

I walk over to him and turn him around. He was in shock at the sight of the city. I wrap my arms around him, after kneeling to his height, and he does the same. I pull away and look him in his eye.

"Where is Sebastian?" I ask.

"He disappeared" he says almost angrily.

My eyes widen. How could he just disappear?

"Then how did you get here?"

"Not easily" he mutters.

"Oh I'm so sorry I couldn't have helped, I was in a bit of a bind myself"

"What happened to you anyway?" He asks.

"The queen had Ash kidnap me. Luckily they didn't know I'm an angel, so my escape was easier than I'd thought" I stand up and look back to the town. "I'm sorry"

He doesn't say anything, he only holds a firm grip on my hand like a scared little kid. The boat slowly gets closer as the fire seems to get bigger.

"I'm going to die soon" Ciel mumbles, more to himself than me. I grip his hand tighter.

"I will not allow that to happen"

The fire that spread through the town seemed to make me forget about how my love had left. Without notice or warning, just vanished as if into thin air, which was entirely possible.

The boat started to turn away from London. Ciel ran away and I chase after him. I find him laughing and handing his ring to a man.

"Ciel what are you doing" I try to stop him from giving away his ring but he does not listen. He only gets in a boat and goes to another boat that was docking at the port.

I sigh and find somewhere to hide so I could fly and meet him at the port. He was accused of starting the fire by some men who then went to beat up another man who was on the boat. I followed Ciel into town, looking around at the chaos. Ciel was almost hit with a piece of falling stone when Mey-Rin pushed him out of the way. I leave Ciel with Mey-Rin and take to the sky.

I look around at city streets filled with dead bodies and flames. Ciel and Mey-Rin started to run away and I start to fly after them until I see two people standing on a roof, their figures were blurry through the smoke. I fly closer to them and notice it was Ash and Sebastian. An angel in white, a demon in black.

I stay in the sky and watch angrily. Sebastian and Ash both looked at me for a moment, shock evident on both of their faces, but they turn back to each other. All the servants and Ciel were standing below me, trying to stop Pluto from burning down anymore of the town.

"So that's how it is then. Angels and demons will forever be on opposite sides of the court" I hear Ash say, but it wasn't fully his voice, it was mixed with Angela's as well.

I see Ciel ride off on a horse looking determined. I follow after him in the sky, choosing to be mad at Sebastian later. As he takes a turn I go to follow but I run into something. Sebastian was floating in front of me and holding my body in his arms, a sorrowful look in his eyes.

"Ciel's death approaches, I will no longer be his butler and I can no longer be with you" he says.

"No, No! Let me go! I can't let him die! He can't-" I break down into sobs as Sebastian attempts to comfort me. "No" I say through tears. "I will not lose either of you" I pull away from him and speed off to where Ciel went.

I land in a hall to see Ciel surrounded by guards. A gun shot rang through the room. A bullet hit Ciel. He fell to the ground and I gasp, quickly running forward and placing his head in my lap. Then suddenly I notice the blood from his wound forming the same shape as on his eye. Gun shots ring out again and I attempt to shield Ciel with my body but nothing hits us. I look up and see Sebastian had caught all the bullets.

"You came back" Ciel gasps.

Sebastian picks Ciel up and starts to walk away. I stand up and watch them walk away. All of the guards had been taken out by Sebastian except one. He stood, staring at the butler in shock and disbelief.

"You, can't be human" he says shakily.

"You see, I'm simply one hell of a butler" Sebastian says, turning back to him with a smirk on his face.