Chapter 9: Dreams, Dreams

Jyn straight away got off her bed and called Cassian.

He didn't answer.

She called 5 times. Still no answer.
And finally,

"Jyn?" Jyn could hear him breathing heavily over the phone.

"What was that? Where were we? What just happened?!" Jyn had so many questions.

"I-I don't know Jyn. I'm starting to see things."

"Like what?"
Suddenly, Jyn's bedroom door opened.
It was the man. The man Cassian was talking about, the man with the cape. The man wearing a huge mask. The man who breathes weirdly.

Jyn was frozen.

"Jyn?" Cassian was starting to worry as Jyn wasn't answering.

"JYN!"
The phone call ended.

Jyn was there, in her bed, staring at the man.
And then, another man suddenly appears in front of the masked man with the black cape.

This time, the man who just appeared seem to be wearing a white cape, and a white uniform. He wasn't wearing a mask so Jyn could see his face very clearly from her bed.
They were talking. But Jyn couldn't hear anything. The man with the black mask then slowly walked away.
The man wearing the white uniform started choking and the man with the black mask stopped.
Jyn heard him say something.

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, director Krennic." said the man with the black mask.

A tear dropped from Jyn's eye. She couldn't move. She was in fear. What was happening to her?

The man with the black mask and cape noticed her and took out a red light saber.
He walked towards her, but right before the light saber touched Jyn, both men disappeared.

Jyn started crying in her bed.

Her phone rang twice but she ignored it.
It rang and rang and rang.
She finally picked it up.
It was Cassian again.

"Jyn, I s-saw something." Jyn's voice was shaky.

"You saw i-it too?" asked Cassian.

"The two men?" Jyn had even more questions to ask now.

"Yeah. Jyn meet me at my house this evening, we need to talk."

"Sure, give me your address." Jyn tried to hide her crying.

Cassian gave his address and ended the phone call.

Jyn decided to take a walk to think about what was happening. Did she take drugs? Why is she seeing these things?

She then went to Central Park where she and Cassian chased each other.
That would never be forgotten which made her smile.
She then sat on the bench where she helped Cassian. She stared at the lake.
Suddenly, a man sat next to her.

"Some awful shit is happening now, huh?" Said the man.

Jyn looked at the man next to her.
"Cassian?"
Jyn hugged Cassian tightly.
"I guess you don't have to come to my house this evening since we can talk here." said Cassian with a smile.

"What's happening Cassian? How did I get into this mess?"

"Listen Jyn, I really don't know." Cassian sighs.
"Wait, I think I know someone who knows about this." said Cassian.

"There are more like you?" Jyn surprised.

"No, but he knows a lot about dreams." Cassian smiles.

________________________________
A/N: WARNING! you might not understand this chapter if you haven't watched Rogue One. So please watch it before reading the next one!
Anyways, Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And make sure to check out ma zombie apocalypse book 🌚 thanks for reading. 💕