Chapter Six

Jordyn Edwards

So my main reason for hiring Brooks was because I need someone that could do more than just protect me. With me trying to expand and become this business woman, I'm going to need a guy who's tech savvy, someone that can watch over my buildings without having to even be there.

I decided to let Brooks be in charge of things that makes me legal money. When I go to my restaurant or my boutiques I'll take him along.

I don't trust him yet and that's going to take a while before we even get to that point. I still have to figure him out.

Only thing I know so far is he's fine as hell.

After I showed him around my businesses, I headed back to the house to show him where he'll be mainly working.

We were driving back from the boutique, the car was quiet. For some reason he made me nervous. I don't know what it is. 

"So how did you become this business woman? Had a rich daddy or something?" He finally spoke up.

I looked over at him like he was crazy. "I don't even know who my father is so no. I did this all on my own."

"A chick who hustles, you don't see too many of those."

"We're rare most definitely. That's why every man should appreciate us."

"Oh we do, trust me."

"So Brooks, are you in a relationship?"

"Nah, don't really have time for it right now."

"I know the feeling."

"So you're single?"

"Yeah...no man or woman knows how to keep up with me unfortunately. And it's kind of hard for me to trust people."

"Man or woman? Your bisexual?" He asked, sounding a little excited, causing me to laugh.

"Yes I am. But it's mostly when I'm drunk. So you might see a few bad bitches come around."

"Hmmm, interesting."

"Don't excited over there."

He smiled. "I'm not, but you're attractive and thinking of you with another attractive woman would be a sight to see."

"I'm sure it is." I chuckled.

His phone rung in his pocket, he pulled it out. Sadie with the heart emoji was calling. He ignored it and put his phone in the cup holder.

"I thought you were single?" I asked.

"I am, she's just a friend. We went out last night though."

"Did you fuck her?"

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Why is that important?"

"Because it is, now did you?"

"I might have."

"And now you're ignoring her calls oooooo, the pussy must've not been what you expected."

He started cracking up. "Oh you a pro with these hoes huh?"